Hana Shinso

Fandom:
My Hero Academia

Basics

Name:
Hana Shinso

Hero name:
Songbird

Age:
15

Gender:
Female

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Appearance

Looks:

Uniform:

Uniform:

Costume:

Costume:

(Just to explain some parts of the costume cause I can't draw lol- So around her neck is a speaker that is connected to her mask

So around her neck is a speaker that is connected to her mask. The lighter part of her mask that is around her mouth is a very thin material that in use is very see-through as well to make breathing easier while also stopping bugs etc to fly into her mouth during use. Around the light parts is tiny microphones that are connected to the speaker. She is able to encrease and decrease the volume as well as turn the speaker on and off through a small panel on the back of the speaker)

Power

Quirk: Song Control

Quirk explain:
Through singing, the user is able to brainwash anyone who hears their voice. For as long as the user is singing people are under their control. Anyone listening to her singing gets into a frozen state until she specifikly makes that person do something. It's a mental multitask to think how the user would like to control the people under their control while also continueing to sing, which makes it harder to control multiple people at once however.

Quirk downside:
The more people the user controls triggers migrains that will only get worse the longer the user controls them.

Special move(s):
Deactivate - Deactivates her quirk while singing
Swarm - Uses her quirk to swarm people around her, pretty effective in stealth

Specifiks

Weaknesses:
• She suffers a lot from migrains so she almost always has to keep a pack of painkillers with her.
• Pteromerhanophobia, fear of flying. While she is mostly okay on a plane (even if she has some anxiety about that as well) it's mostly bound to helicopters or quirks allowing flight.
• Allergy to tomatos. May not show too much depending on the amount but a eating a big tomato makes her need to go to the hospital
• Lactose intolerant. Not all too serious, but more than one and a half glass of milk will definetly make her queasy for a few hours.

Parents:
Denki and Hitoshi Shinso

Relationship with parents:
Denki - She usually calls him Pa, Papa or Pops. He's the "fun parent" that trains her physicly, takes care of her when she's sick etc.
Hitoshi - She usually calls him dad, sometimes father. He's the responsible parent that trains her quirk and even at times with his capture weapon.

Backstory:
Denki and Hitoshi had been requesting for a child through an adoption agency, and were thrilled when they were interviewed by a pregnant single woman who didn't have the money to raise a child. They were selected to care for the child, and a few monthes later they met their child for the first time in the hospital and gave her the name Hana.
Hana was raised with a lot of love from both her parents, but got a stronger bond with Hitoshi when she developed her quirk as it matched his quite a bit.
In fear that she would grow up thinking she had a villainous quirk, both her parents were quick to train her with her quirk and made sure no one dared to call in villianous, and taught her that no quirk was evil, only the user was. They gave her a safe enviorment to train her quirk in and made her confident in herself.
When it was time for the entrance exam for UA High, she didn't hesitate to use her quirk to get to get points, and ended up walking away with 48 villain points and 10 rescue points. Not too long after, she was wearing her uniform and walked into the school for her first year in the hero course.

Extra

Other:
• She is able to deactivate her quirk while singing, but it requires to much concentration and focus that it's a guaranteed migraine if she does more than one song with it deactivated. Plus it's a lot easier to make mistakes as she has to concentrate so hard to keep it deactivated.
• She looks up a lot to Present Mic, so when she first designed her hero costume the idea of a speaker was based on the speaker he wore, along with wearing black even though she chose to not have it made out of leather.
• Her best subject is english, a part of it could be from listening to Present Mic's radio show a lot, but she has pretty easy for learning it.