Haya Hideka

Name
Haya Hideka

Hero/Villain name
The Speed Hero: Hisa

Age
15

Gender
Female

Pronounce
She/Her

Sexuality
Bisexual

Crush
Hitoshi Shinso

Birthdate
6/1

Quirk + Quirk explained
Speed

The user has speed enhanced to an unnatural level, which means they have the ability to move and think fast. For the most part the user will experience it as the world simply slowing down rather than themselvs speeding up.

Quirk drawback
- It's hard to control thoughts, which usually leads to the user having too many thoughts being thought too fast so that even their brain can't catch up. This makes concentrating and multitasking very difficult. It can also make the user zone out during periods of time to catch up to their thoughts.
- The users metabolism is very high, which makes it important for them to eat more food more often than others. This puts them in a higher risk of dizzy spells and fainting.

Special move(s)
• Run 'n' hit - She runs in a circle around or near the enemy to build up momentum before throwing a punch

Looks

Casual clothes

Casual clothes

Hero/villain costume

Weaknesses• ADHD - Connected a lot to her quirk with symptones such as being bored easily, hard to sit still, hard to concentrate, hard to remember things and easily distracted, but she also has difficulty to follow instructions and do tedidious t...

Weaknesses
• ADHD - Connected a lot to her quirk with symptones such as being bored easily, hard to sit still, hard to concentrate, hard to remember things and easily distracted, but she also has difficulty to follow instructions and do tedidious things/things she doesn't want to do.
• Forgetting important things - Not only does she mix up dates easily or forget exams or homework. She can forget to shower, eat and at times even sleep because she gets distracted by other things or her mind gets busy. This causes a lot of issues with her quirk and can cause her to pass out.
• Reckless - She tends to act before thinking, something very common when she has too many thoughts at once. This can be seen as reckless, as she many times doesn't hesitate to rush into action before calculating risks or looking over the scene properly.
• Too Talkative - She loves to talk, but sometimes that's not what's needed for a situation, or it gets too far. This doesn't usually get in the way on a mission, but she can be found annoying.
• Pnigophobia (Fear of choking) - As a child she once choked on a large piece of meat and nearly passed out because of it, so she is really careful about chewy food and taking smaller bites.

Backstory
Haya was always a very active child, very extroverted and very energetic. With no siblings to play with, she constantly was out seeking attention from others and playing with other children. She was diagnosed with ADHD from the early age of 4 and did recieve medicine for it. She developed a quirk at the age of 5, and that just made it worse. Her medicine stoppes helping her, and it was so much harder to focus. She always tried being positive about it however, always trying her best. Her parents were very supportive, and pushed her to follow her dream of becoming something bigger, something they never could. Her father was quirkless and her mother had accelerated speed in her arms but was too scared to actually apply. They pushed her into working even harder, and despite how hard it was, she applied to UA. Her written exam wasn't the greatest, acceptable but fat from great. However she aced the physical test, going faster and longer than she ever had before. She passed out after the exam was over, but that was her first step of later becoming a hero.

Other
- Haya's muscles and lungs are adapted to moving at a higher speed, but someone who copies the quirk (cough cough) will tire out much more quickly snd may even be overwhelmed by the speed of thoughts.
- Her muscels in her body also works faster, including when she eats. This means she also has to use the restroom more often.
- Some aspects of her quirk seem simular to ADHD and having low blood sugar as a diabetic (not diabetic however).
- Her costume is designed to not restrict her while moving, and the wings as a hip-cape is a symbol for her speed.

IF STUDENT

School
UA High School

Course
Hero

Class
1-B

Uniform

Dorm