Ano Globe

Fandom: Star Wars

Name: Ano Globe

Age: between 18-24 (depends)

Homeplanet: Korriban

Species: Human

Look:

Clothes:

Clothes:

Lightsaber(s): with green blades

Backstory: Ano is the adopted daughter of a sith, and  lived a life of torture

Backstory: Ano is the adopted daughter of a sith, and  lived a life of torture. When she was only 3 years old her adoptive father took pleasure in grazing her sides with his lightsabers when she disobeyed. She was taught to resent all other emotions except for anger and hate. Her father punished her whenever she was hopeful for something, he hurt her for being happy and he tortured her for talking back.
When she was 5 and half years old, Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi came to Korriban for a mission. To imprison or execute her father. After a long battle, her father was defeated, and his last look was on her, from where she was hiding on top of a hill. Full of rage, Ano yelled out a battle cry as she used the force to pull her father's lightsabers to her hands and fought bravely against the two jedis, but her defeat was inevitable. But instead of killing the young girl, they brought her to the temple. Qui-Gon argued against the council for hours to let her stay, and eventually, they agreed. However, it wasn't easy. Qui-Gon's death occured not too many years after Ano's arrival. 8 years after she had arrived, and yet no one had managed to get through to her. She had been in chains every day and was kept in an isolation room to have nothing to hurt someone. She was forced out from it twice to go into the gardens to see people to not go insane, but she was always mad and tried to attack those around her, which was why she was never released from her many chains. The councin finally decided that it would be for the best to end her, both for their and her best interest. That's when a young jedi managed to sneak into her cell and remove her chains, and talked to her properly. He helped her sort out her mind, and not too long after, the 13 year old girl was finally healing inside. A few weeks after the young jedi had began sneaking in to see her, she was even able to go take classes, and was much calmer. When she was 14 she was taking regular classes and was on a harmonic path forward, so the council made Obi-Wan see her, which he had avoided since he was the killer of her father. To everyone's great surprise, she held nothing against him and was happy to talk, even if her emotions were greatly held back. Soon enough, Obi-Wan took her as his own padawan.

Other: She has a special ability only she knows, which is that is someone is poisoned, she can through the force remove the poison by guiding it and gathering it all before guiding it to the person's throat and make them vomit up all the poison. It's a skill she hasn't even taught her master.

Order 66 fate: During order 66, Ano was at the temple. She was relaxing in her quarters when she heard commontion outside. Seeing that clones were attacking, she had no intentions of killing them, rather she escaped. She met Anakin while trying to escape, and was chased until a pilar fell on top of her. During Obi-Wan's and Yoda's search, Obi-Wan sensed her, and moved the pilar away. All three knew that she was dying, and her old master did his best to make her calm until she was finally gone.

She did not survive Order 66.