Fuyōna Yamada

Fandom: My Hero Academia

Basics

Name:
Fuyōna Yamada

Heroname:
Soundbrick

Age:
15

Gender:
Female

Sexuality:
Demisexual biromantic

Crush:
Tamaki Amajiki

Appearance

Looks:

Uniform:

Uniform:

Costume:

Costume:

Power

Quirk:
Sound Brick

Quirk explain:
User is able to solidify soundfrequenses. The solid frequensy can't be seen by the naked eye, the user is able to sense where it solidified. While solidified, it feels like cement and can be used to shield, climb or even trap someone with. The only thing it can't shield is air or gas, but other sound freqeuenses will be blocked. The solid form is not affectes by gravity.

Quirk downside:
• Using the quirk creates a pressure on the user's ears, which means overusing it can cause the eardrums to pop. Overusing it too much can even cause the user to become deaf or at least damage their hearing.
• The pressure can also cause headaches, dizzyness and lack of balance which in it's own case can lead to nausea and faiting spells

Special move(s):
Heaven's Staircase - Solidifying her own screams into a sort of staircase that she can run up to make an attack above the enemy

Specifiks

Weaknesses:
• Stage fright - She is usually fine when she just have to fight, but talking is a whole different thing. In middleschool she had to be excused from holding presentations because it almost always ended up with her either passing out or throwing up.
• Quite sensitive ears because of her quirk.
• Allergy to pineapple - not fatally but will swell up and get a rash if consumed.
• Lactose intolerant - Not too serious but will get a stomach ache if consuming more than two glasses of milk.

Backstory:
Fuyōna's mother, Dokumi, was in the second grade of UA's hero course when she had gone to a party that mixed up all hero course students from all ages of the school. Hizashi was in his first year, and had gotten quite drunk during the party, same as Dokumi. Both being drunk, one thing led to another, being cramped into a closet.
When Dokumi found out a few weeks later that she was pregnant she dropped out of school. Her parents were so disapointed in her that she was forced to find a job and pay them rent. She even had to pay for her own food, healthcare products, even toiletpaper.
When Dokumi finally had her baby, she was so filled with rage, fear and pain that with a clouded mind she named her baby Fuyōna, which meant Unwanted, and in shame over her daughter's existans she gave her Hizashi's lastname.
Growing up, Fuyōna was quite a careful child. Her mom mostly ignored her, not out of hatred but by lack of energy, and in school they were the same. She usually sat alone during recess and watched the other kids play, but she never dared to join in herself. It didn't change when her quirk manifested either, until one day an older boy came up to her. Mirio. He didn't seem to care that she was younger, he talked to her anyways and offered that they could play together.
Later, when Tamaki joined Mirio's class, they were introduced to each other fairley quickly and got along great. Neither of them liked talking on a stage or in front of an audience, but they all agreed that they were going to become heroes one day. One thing the two had in common was when they started to panic, and soon found each other to be the best option to help each other when the other needed to calm down.
A year before it Fuyōna was going to highschool her mom died when she was caught in the middle of a villain attack while shopping, but instead of telling anyone the teenager kept it to herself until others figured out on their own. Police tried to relocate her, but since she didn't seem to have any other relative on her record and the fact that she straight up refused to leave, they gave up and just let her stay to save themselves from futher paperwork.
When it was Fuyōna's turn to do the entrance exam for UA highschool Tamaki had been forced to be with her before and after. Before it had begun she had passed out in stress, and after she was close to pass out again. In the end she however managed to get in.

Extra

Other:
• She doesn't know about Hizashi being her father. She's heard the truth about her existens, but never told about the people involved.
• Her favorite cuddeling position is being a little spoon, but with the other's leg either around her hips or on top of her own legs.