Akari Ayano

Basics
Name
Akari Ayano

Hero name
Red Stone

Age
16

Gender
Female

Pronounce
She/they

Sexuality
Pansexual

Crush
Tenya Ida

Appearance
Look

AppearanceLook

Hero costume

Civilian clothes

Civilian clothes

Pyjamas

Formal wear

Formal wear

PowersQuirkBlood Crystal

Powers
Quirk
Blood Crystal

Quirk explained
The user's blood can be transformed into red crystals when it's exposed to open air. The blood must be transformed between 0-50 seconds in order for it to turn into a crystal. The shape of the crystal is controlled by the user, whether it's spiky, smooth or if it resembels a stalagmite, size however if both controlled by the user as well as the amount of blood. A drop of blood can create a crystal up to 0,20m high with the same width.

Quirk drawbacks
- Due to the quirk draining the user of blood, a common side effect is tiredness and dizziness.

Special moves
• Blood Blockade - She creates a gash in her lower arm and uses the blood to blockade enemies from reaching her

Specifiks
Weaknesses
- She is very sensitive when it comes to her family, especially with the mentioning of her little sister.
- She was very shelterd during her childhood, so she if very unprepared for the real world. She has no idea how to do most basic chores, such as laundry, wash dishes, put dishes in/out of the dishwasher, cook proper meals etc. This also includes socially, as she was taught how to behave durings events, but no idea how to behave if she ever got friends.
- She is absolutely terrified of earthquakes. Even a small rumble can make her absolutely terrified, especially of loosing someone.
- She has a severe allergy towards strawberries. Even touching a strawberry will give her a mild rash, but consuming one will swell her airways almost immidietly.

Backstory
Akari was brought up in a quite wealthy household as the oldest of two sisters. Her parents were obsessed with money and status, and while they had the money they never really had a big name for themselves. When Akari was born, they wished that their daughter would have a powerful quirk so she could become a hero. If she became a hero, then their name would claim much more status than it did! They were quite disappointed in her quirk, figuring that would work better for a jewler. They were especially mad when she had tried wiping away a nosebleed with her hand and ended up cutting her nose.
Akari's sister was very dear to her, and had a much more powerful quirk. They all but abandoned Akari in favour of assigning training to her. Both parents cared more about achieving their goal rather than their children being happy, so from a young age they overworked Akari's sister. Akari did her best to be the parent their parents weren't and tried taking care of her baby sister in any way she could. Making hot chocolate when the day had been too rough, playing with her to preserve her innocence and always giving her hugs whenever she needed or wanted one. It all came to an end however when a large earthquake hit. Akari managed to save herself and her parents with her blood crystals, however her sister had been on her way home from training when a building had collapsed next to her, trapping her in the debris. Because her parents didn't want to make another child, Akari was trained to become a hero instead, despite previously deeming her quirk useless. After being saved by her, they figured that they could salvage her. She was trained under harsh conditions by trainers up until high school, where she aced both entrance exams.

Extra
Dorm

Other information- Due to her quirk, she has a special pass to leave lessons after quirk training if she feels dizzy, however she has to bring someone with her

Other information
- Due to her quirk, she has a special pass to leave lessons after quirk training if she feels dizzy, however she has to bring someone with her .
- For someone who wears a lot of pink, she actually isn't that obsessed with it. Her sister had loved pink and a more "girly girl" style, something her parents forced upon her until it felt natural that it was her own style.
- She doesn't recognize that what her parents doings are wrong, and very rarely says anything bad about them.
- Her fangs work quite nicely with her quirk, and she often jokes about being a vampire with those.
- During her childhood, she wasn't allowed to watch romantic movies or highschool movies, but rather horror or action in order for her to get used to the gore. However she absolutely despises both genres.

Quotes
"Why is it called being a 'cheerleader' when there's only one captain? Shouldn't it be 'cheerleader with cheerfollowers'?"

"Sorry, I'm don't know how to cook that."

"I don't believe that I'm better than any if you. In any case, you're better at me while I'm better suited as a vampire jewler."

"Her name used to be Kana..."