Akuma Motsuari

Fandom:
My Hero Academia

Basics

"ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄʜᴏsᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀᴛʜ."

Name:
Akuma Motsuari

Hero/villain name:
Demon

Age:
15

Gender:
Female

Sexuality:
Panromantic demisexual

Crush:
Denki Kaminari

Appearance

"ɪ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀ."

Looks:

Uniform:

Uniform:

Costume:

Costume:

(Not my art, artist is Cherrydesigns)

Casual:

Power

"ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ғᴏʀᴄᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴇʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ, ɪғ ɪ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅɪᴇ."

Quirk:
Demon gate

Quirk explain:
When the user is upset they summon demons that will bend at their will. This quirk usually works best with anger and can make more and more powerful demons appear, but does also work with other upsetting feelings like sadness. The demons does not possess any flashy powers, they're about equivilent to Dark Shadow, with flight and strength.

Quirk downside:
• The demons can influens the user's mind to try and make the user bend to their own will instead. The more upset the user is the easier the demons have to influens them and can cause them to be even more upset in order to have more control.
• Getting exhausted from using the quirk is a common side effect because of being a gateway and controlling demons while being upset, which means that sfter overusing the quirk it's common the user passes out.

Special move(s):
• Demon wall - The user summons multiple demons that surrounds them like a shield, and can be used both as defense but also to suddenly break out into an offense attack from multiple diractions

Specifiks

"ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴅɪsɢᴜsᴛ... ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?"

Class:
1A

Weaknesses:
• Emotions - After being used to force herself to be happy or monotone for so long she has a hard time controlling her feelings whenever she allows herself to let an upsetting feeling take place.
• Allergy to coconuts - Gives her a serious rash
• Allergy to pineapple - Gives her a big rash and causes her throat to swell up
• Allergy to tomatos - Causes her throat to swell up to the point where she can't breathe
• Fear of feeling unwanted
• Astraphobia - fear of thunder and lightning

Backstory:
Akuma was born with small horns on her head and red skin, hence her name meaning 'demon'. Her parents and two older siblings really thought she was a demon when she was born and were scared of her. In that sense, when she grew up, her family stayed as far away from her as they could, handing her what she needed from a distance. She wasn't even allowed to sit at the same table during meals, instead her mom prepared a plate for her and if it wasn't enough she had to wait until the others were done and had left the big table until she was allowed to grab more food.
It didn't get better when her quirk came into light. When her parents noticed the reason why demons would appear, they were even more terrified of her. So every time she began to get upset at anything, she was locked into her room with a small TV playing a happy show and some toys to calm her down. As Akuma grew, she learned how to force herself to be happy, or at least monotone enough that she could control the demons so none would appear.
When it was time to apply for high school, she wanted to prove to her parents and to herself that she wasn't really a demon. She wanted to be a hero, and she wanted others to see that as well. However, at the entrance exam, things got pretty out of control. While her quirk was very effective and gave her a total of 57 in villain points, it was untrained and at the end she wasn't able to really control it. Aizawa had needed to step in and use his quirk on her to stop her, and almost immidietly she had passed out after that. However, her points had managed to secure her a spot at the UA hero program.

Dorm:

Extra

Extra

"ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ, sᴍɪʟɪɴɢ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴀʙʟᴇ."

Other:
• She really likes Denki because of how he makes her smile and doesn't judge her for how she looks.
• She really enjoys being with others and is very touch-starved, so she loves physical affection.
• Her favorite game is Mario Cart