Harumi Haikiko

Fandom:
My Hero Academia

Basics

Name:
Harumi Haikiko

Heroname:
Spring bird

Age:
21

Gender:
Female

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Relationship:
Taken by Keigo Takami

Appearance

Looks:

(She pretty much always wear her hair in a bun)Civilian clothes:

Civilian clothes:

(She pretty much always wear her hair in a bun)Civilian clothes:

Costume:

Power

Power

Quirk:
Wings

Quirk explain:
User has wings on their back that grants them the ability of flight. Unlike Fierce Wings, the feathers do not have a specifik connection to the user, any special sensitivity nor is able to move to the user's specifik will.
The wings can be dettached by cutting them off, and user will still be able to use them for up to an hour before they are pretty much useless, and the user can grow back new wings in 4-6 days.

Quirk downside:
• Cutting with the wings are as painful as cutting off a limb.
• Growing back the wings is very painful, especially in the beginning. It feels like someone is ripping apart the skin on the user's back and something in the back is slowly forcing it's way out. (After being cut off the wings start growing back between 24-48 hours)
• Using them too much will make them sore and is pretty much equivalent to excersizing any other bodypart too much.
• They need to be taken care of at least 3-4 times a month, with a through cleaning and picking out loose feathers. Otherwise it will make it harder for her to fly, since they can be unbalanced.

Special move(s):
• Drop Dead - Racing up in the sky to dive down on the enemy with a fierce attack
• Tornado Spin - Moving around quickly and flapping the wings as much as possible to create confusion for the enemy before attacking

Specifiks

Weaknesses:
• Sensitive skin on her back around her wings
• Reckless when she feels like the moment calls for it
• Constantly overworking herself with both hero work and paperwork unless forced to stop
• Atychiphobia - fear of failiure. Mostly includes failing to save citizens but a small part also about disappointing her superiors
• Allergy to banana - not deathly allergic but with get breathing complications and rashes if consumed

Backstory:
Harumi was born to two loving parents. Her father was quirkless while her mother's quirk was quite weak. She herself was born with two little feathers on her back, that seemed to come back every time someone yanked them out. These feathers continued to grow with her age into two beautiful black wings.
Her father was quick to teach her about being humble. Her quirk was quite strong and she was almost always the fastest one of her classmates, but to him it was important to not brag about it as not everyone were as gifted as she was.
She wasn't as competitive as some of her classmates were, very rarely turned into a sour loser when loosing, but there was one goal she had. She wanted to become a hero. Her father was never really happy with this goal as it was really dangerous, but her mother was always positive and supportive about it, especially when she was diagnosed with cancer when Harumi was 9. Two years later she and her father went to her mother's funeral, and she was more determined than ever to make her mom proud by fulfilling her dream.
She trained hard and got into Shiketsu High School with excelling scores. She got her Provisional Licens during her first year and was quite popular among the students. She always did very well during hero training, even if she fell behind slightly in some of the other subjects such as modern literature, art history and math. Those classes were some she barely managed to pass, but managed to graduate without futher complications.
When she did graduate, she decided to take a few weeks off before she would start to make requests to become a sidekick so that she could earn some experience, however it had barely gone a week before she was approached by the hero Hawks who had taken interest in her since her quirk was simular to his. She decided that this was too good to pass up on, so with some help from her father she moved in to a cheap appartment in Kyushu. She signed the papers to become Hawks' sidekick, and they worked great as a team as she was one of the few who were fast enough to keep up with him.

Extra

Other:
• The first time she and Hawks went out for a drink together she so drunk she accidently flew into a window.