Ai Yama

Fandom:
My Hero Academia

Trigger warning for blood and cutting (part of her quirk)

Basics

Name:
Ai Yama

Hero/Villain name:
Miss Red

Age:
15

Gender:
Female

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Crush:
Katsuki Bakugo

Appearance

Looks:

Uniform:

Uniform:

Costume:

Costume:

Power

Quirk type:
Accumulation

Quirk:
Scratching Copycat

Quirk explain:
The user can copy other peoples' abilities, but in order to do that they must drink their own blood and then touch the person whose power they which to copy. The more blood the user drink the longer they will be able to copy the quirk and the more quirks they're able to copy at the same time.

Quirk drawbacks:
- Dizziness, light headed and fainting spells are common due to draining herself of her blood.
- The user isn't able to copy all kinds of quirks and may meet a blank one, but if it's a quirk they can't copy they won't need to drink more blood to copy someone elses', they simply need to touch them.
- The user may not always know how to control the quirk they've copied, which can end up doing more damage than good.
- She gets the same drawbacks from the quirk she has copied. For example, copying and using Zero Gravity would get her nauseous, or Navel Laser would make her stomach hurt.

Special moves:
- Power Up - Using two quirks she has copied at the same time.

Specifiks

Course:
Hero

Class:
1-A

Weaknesses:
- Insecure about her scars - Even if she tries to not show it she hates not wearing longsleeved shirts, something that covers her legs and even gloves to hide her scars. For her it's a reminder that she needs to rely on others in order to use her quirk.
- Light headedness - As she trains her quirk often she needs to consume quite a lot of blood. Even if she stores blood she often has to make a cut to get even more, which often leaves her light headed and dizzy.
- Allergy to shrimp - Can be fatal if she consumes one and isn't taken to be treated immidietly.

Backstory:
Ai was born into a quite well off family with two older brothers. She was taught early on to be a lady, to sit straight, speak politely and never cuss. However, despite having three butlers growing up her parents made sure she would still be able to be independant, so the butlers also taught her to clean, do laundry and cook. The only thing her parents weren't too interested in was her going to school. They were on and on about her brothers to get good grades and do good, but when it came to her they thought that it wasn't as important for a girl to excell in school as she could just find a husband who was well off. While Ai's grades weren't too special, she always did her best and studied as much as possible. She had dreams of being a hero and looked up to the hero Vlad King a lot as she found him to be quite an underrated hero. However, it was quite late when she managed to figure out what her quirk was. She knew she had one as she had a double joint, but it was hard to figure out what it was. When she did was when she had tripped and fallen on her face, getting a nosebleed. While she was quick to go to get help, she held her mouth open so she wouldn't bloody up her hands too much, and when a teacher helped her she accidently copied his quirk. Getting to know her quirk was blood related only made her look up to Vlad King even more, and she worked hard to be able to control it properly.
During the UA entrance exam, she had been in the same group as Kirishima. As he seemed to be so friendly, she cut quite deep into her hand and drank her blood before touching him and copying his quirk. He didn't seem to have minded it and the two ended up teaming up during a big part of the exam. While she wasn't controlling the quirk as well as he was, they were a great team working together and ended up getting accepted to UA high school.

Extra

Other:
- The portable cups on her belt works like a fridge for the blood so it will be stored and keeps it at 4°C. That way she won't have to refill them as often as they will last up to about 40 days.
- She always needs to carry about a knife just in case she won't have access to the cups.
- She has special premission to be able to leave class when she gets light headed or dizzy, especially after hero training. This means she is free to quietly ask someone to come with her before just simply walking out of the classroom, or if someone else notices she's not feeling well to quietly just guide her outside. Whenever she does leave however she must always have someone to be with her in case she passes out.
- She has one on one lessons with different teachers quite frequently depending on how much she has needed to leave class in order to not leave a gap between her and her classmates. Those lessons are also offered to whoever has helped her when she has left the class.
- She usually hangs out with the Baku-squad.

Dorm: