Hana Togisana

Fandom: My Hero Academia

Basics

Name:
Hana Togisana

Hero name:
Songbird

Age:
15

Gender:
Female

Class: 1A

Sexuality:
Pan

Crush:
Mina Ashido

Appearance

Looks:

Uniform:

Uniform:

Costume:

Costume:

(Just to explain some parts of the costume cause I can't draw lol- So around her neck is a speaker that is connected to her mask

So around her neck is a speaker that is connected to her mask. The lighter part of her mask that is around her mouth is a very thin material that in use is very see-through as well to make breathing easier while also stopping bugs etc to fly into her mouth during use. Around the light parts is tiny microphones that are connected to the speaker. She is able to encrease and decrease the volume as well as turn the speaker on and off through a small panel on the back of the speaker)

Power

Quirk:
Siren Song

Quirk explain:
Through singing, the user is able to brainwash anyone who hears their voice. For as long as the user is singing people are under their control. Anyone listening to her singing gets into a frozen state until she specifikly makes that person do something. It's a mental multitask to think how the user would like to control the people under their control while also continueing to sing, which makes it harder to control multiple people at once however.

Quirk downside:
The more people the user controls triggers migrains that will only get worse the longer the user controls them.

Special move(s):
Swarm - While having more people around, she controls them to crowd around her, which is effective when going into stealth

Specifiks

Weaknesses:
• Stage fright. She gets really nervous so usually when she needs to speal in front of the audience she forgets japanese and will start to speak in either Swedish or English. Depending on how big the audience is she can even get panicked to the point of nausea. In other words she hates being called on in class or doing presentations. This is tied with scoptophobia (fear of being stared at).
• Homesickness, as she misses her mom, her old room etc. And while it's not really homesickness, she really misses her dad as he had dreamed of bringing her to Japan when she was little.
• Pteromerhanophobia, fear of flying. While she is mostly okay on a plane (even if she has some anxiety about that as well) it's mostly bound to helicopters or quirks allowing flight.
• Allergy to octopus and squids. Deathly allergic when it comes to digest it, while touching them gives her a pretty bad rash.

Backstory:
Hana was a girl with many nationalities. From her mothers side, her grandma was American and her grandpa was from Sweden, while her father was Japanese. She and her parents lived together in Sweden, and her parents worked as pro-heroes.
However, she was only five years old when a villain attack killed her father and disabeld her mother to the point of her not being able to move her legs nor her left arm.
It was rough on her to grow up without her dad and her mom that was barely able to leave the house, but she made it her own personal mission to follow her parents footsteps and become a great hero to take her father's place. She joined several martial arts and self defense courses as to not have to constantly rely on her quirk and people around her, and she took online japanese lessons to stay close to her dad even if it was a clear second nature to her. When she was 11 she learned about U.A High and how her dad had gone there, so she decided to make an effort to get in there too. She applied for the school and traveled to Japan where it was planned for her to stay with her grandparents from her father's side as her mom wasn't able to travel, much less move away so far. However, they were very clear of their distaste for her quirk as they considered it to be "villainous".
During the entrance exam, she didn't hesitate to use her quirk to get points. She figured that only her grandparents found her quirk villainous because they were older, so she used it on others and gained 48 villain points and 10 rescue points. She had gotten in, but many of the students she had used to get to that point were upset, mumbeling how her quirk would just make her a villain.
When her grandparents found out that she would be staying for at least 3 years for school, they simply refused. They bought you a small, one bedroom apartment with a small bathroom and a kitchen connected to the livingroom and a monthly sum of money for necessities and food. They did mean well, but they didn't know her too well as their contact was very limited after her father's death and they were scared she was going to use her quirk against them. So they got her the apartment to stay in, in exchange she wouldn't tell her mom about any of that happening so she would be able to stay in school. When it got to that point Hana began to doubt herself with her quirk as it felt like so many people were against her, and she began to grow uncomfortable in crowds in fear of judgement.

Extra

Other:
• Her favorite class is english, both because it's the easiest subject for her but also because she feels very comfortable around Yamada-sensei since he's still able to understand her most times when she gets nervous and stops speaking in Japanese, and she usually listens to his radioshow to learn the language. Plus he tries really hard to help her with her stage fright, which he does by having an extra lesson once a week for an hour where he coaches her.
(Couldn't resist adding in some Dadmic lol)
• Most often while using her quirk she sings in either Swedish or English. Usually she uses rap-songs, but has a few songs of her own. Her most sacred one is called Allt För Dig (Everything For You), which is a song that often gets her emotional as it's about her dad, though only Yamada-sensei has gotten to about about it existing.
• Her grandparents really do try to get to know her and are making an effort to be in her life, which is why they invite her over for dinner once a week and offer to help her with homework. When she moved into her own apartment they also got her a dictionary.
• While it requires a lot of concentration and needed years of practise, she trained herself to be able to focus enough to not activate her quirk while singing, but it requires so much concentration that it was a common trigger for mistakes while singing and headaches which is why she rarely does it. The reason for it was to be able to show Yamada-sensei what she was working on when he coaches her.

Dorm: