Kaiyo Todoroki

Fandom:
My Hero Academia Next Gen

Basics

Name:
Kaiyo Todoroki

Age:
15

Gender:
Female

Sexuality:
Hetero

Appearance

Looks:

Uniform:

Uniform:

Costume:

Costume:

Power

Quirk:
Half and Half

Quirk explain:
Like Half Cold Half Hot, the user's quirk is the ability to create fire and ice, but has the ability to manipulate it, increase it and shape it. However, the user can not decrease the amount. Fire needs to be put out and ice needs to be melted or moved.
Like the quirk Creation, Half And Half creates fire and ice by transforming the molecular structure of the user's fat cells. The more the user increases the fire or ice they're creating or manipulating, the more fat cells they lose.

Quirk drawbacks:
• Overusing their quirk short-term may result in dizzy spells, faiting, harder to concentrate and nausea. Overusing the quirk long term may cause the same symptons as anorexia, with worse blood pressure, lower body temprature, higher risk for bone fractures and lower functioning of their kidneys and heart.
• If the user's body isn't adjusted to the temperature changes it can cause hypothermia, heat stroke or even burns, or send the user's body into a shock if the temperature change comes too suddenly.

Special move(s):
• Burning Prison - She creates a box of fire around the enemy to keep them in place.
• Ice Bullets - She makes a bunch of tiny, sharp ice shards that she shoots off towards the enemy.

Specifiks

Parents:
• Shoto Todoroki
• Momo Yaoyorozu

Parent relationship:
• Shoto - She has a very close relationship with her father. While he trains her, he's always held a close eye to see so she's not pushing herself too hard. She tells him more secrets and likes to talk to him, but usually don't come to him when she doesn't feel well or needs comfort as he's not really sure what to do in those situations.
• Momo - While she doesn't seem to be as close with her mother as her father, Kaiyo likes how her mom pushes her in training and studying in a motivating way, and is always welcome to ask for advice or help. She usually comes to her when she's sad or unwell, and Momo would do like the butlers would do to her; bring her anything and everything needed while also offering comfort.

Weaknesses:
• High metabolism - Her body is quick to process and consume what she eats which means that she needs to eat more than other people her age to be able to use her quirk.
• Pushing herself - Sometimes she gets a sudden feeling of not pushing herself enough, which can make her forget to take care of herself in order to train and study.
• Adjustment to quirk - Her body isn't really adjusted to her quirk. It can handle heat great and she is able to withstand a lot of fire, but her body can't handle cold that well and easily goes into shock if she uses too much ice suddenly.

Backstory:
Kaiyo is the child of Momo Yaoyorozu and Shoto Todoroki after the two had married, moved in together, and moved up in ranks towards the top heroes. When Kaiyo was born, Pro-Hero Creati had risen to the third spot in the hero ranks while Pro-Hero Shoto was up in the fifth, and while they both took a break from their jobs to be with their child the public went crazy and they kept their spots in the ranks.
While growing up with Pro-Heroes as parents, Kaiyo knew that she wanted to be like them one day. In order to fulfill that, she never stood around and bragged about her parents, instead she studied hard and trained as much as possible so she could become a hero too. However, with Shoto's past, he had a hard time pushing on his daughter's limits. Not wanting to end up like his old man, he mostly trained Kaiyo's ice powers and made sure to not push her too hard. It wasn't a problem at first, but the older she got the more insecure she would get about being good enough after hearing how rough some of her classmates trained to become the best. In middle school, she tried to show her dad she could handle being under pressure by joining several clubs as well as training with him, but when that didn't seem to work she began to train by herself as well. She began to forget meals as she spent lunch time studying and sometimes didn't have time to eat breakfast after spending the morning training, so she ended up collapsing one day in school and had to be brought to the hospital by ambulance. After that, she had to quit all of her clubs and Momo took over in training when she recovered, which ended up being exactly as pushing as she wanted it to be.
She was later asked to do an entrance exam for UA highschool from a recommendation and ended up getting in.

Extra

Other:
• Please do NOT let this girl even ENTER a kitchen! Her cooking skills are disasterous. Baking skills are fine surprisingly, but don't let her cook dinner or it may end up with a burning kitchen while the food is raw. The only thing she's actually able to make is cup noodles.
• She has a cat named Sōba, as cold sōba her favorite food. The reason behind that was that every time Shoto trained her when she was younger they would go out and eat cold sōba together.

 The reason behind that was that every time Shoto trained her when she was younger they would go out and eat cold sōba together