Megumi Bakugo

Basics

Name
Megumi Bakugo

Hero name
Rock Hard

Age
15

Gender
Female

Pronounce
She/Her

Sexuality
Pansexual

Appearance

Look

Hero costume

Hero costume

Civilian clothes

Civilian clothes

Pyjamas

Formal wear

Formal wear

Powers

Quirk
Hardend Boom

Quirk explained
The user is able to harden their skin, hair, eyes etc. In the hardend state, they're able to set off explosions from their hands. This makes it so that the explosions have less of a risk of injuring the user.

Quirk drawbacks
- The explosions makes the user's hearing worsen, to the point where they develope tinnitus, the need of hearing aids, or eventually complete hearing loss.
- The ability to harden isn't as strong as the quirk 'hardening', so if the explosions the user creates are too powerful they will end up injuring themselvs.

Special moves
Stone Dynamite - She runs towards the enemy hardend, but releases an explosion from a fair distance and instead make it larger in order to throw the enemy off.
Pop Pop - She runs towards the enemy and lets off small explosions behind her on her way in order to gain speed.
Flying Rock - She uses her explosions to give her the ability of flight.

Specifiks

Parent(s)
• Katsuki Bakugo
• Eijiro Kirishima

Parent(s) relationship (with you)
•Katsuki
While she loves her papa to bits, they don't always have the best relationship. He wants her to be great, he pushes her in training, helps her study... but sometimes it goes too far. She gets very little praise from him, especially the older she got. He let her know exactly what he thought, why didn't she get everything right on a test? Why did she give up so soon in training? She doesn't feel like she can talk to him that way, however he also doesn't worry about her that much, knowing she can handle herself. If she wants to go ahead, all she has to do is tell him where and she can go.

• Eijiro
Her dad really tries to give her the affection they both know Katsuki has a hard time giving her. He encourages her, praise her and tells Katsuki off when he goes too far. He tries to talk and be with her as much as possible, trying to be present in her life. He can be a little too much at times on that spectrum however, plus he's way more worried about her than Katsuki. He constantly overthinks if she's doing alright, if he spends enough time with her etc. Which is why every time she goes out he gets to know about that from his husband so it won't be a whole interrogation every time she wants to leave the house.

Weaknesses
• Bad hearing - Because of her quirk, her hearing is pretty bad and requires her to wear hearing aids in school. Otherwise she often has to read lips or communicate in sign language.
• Hiding insecurities - Like both her dads, she has insecurities that she tries to put up a facade in front of. If someone else brings up something she's insecure about however, she tends to react more like her papa than her dad.
• Allergic to octopus - Like take her to the hospital this instant allergic.

Backstory
Megumi was born through an artificial womb, which meant that both her fathers were biological. However, since her dads, especially pro-hero Ground Zero, were big heroes, they did their best to keep her from the public eye. There were rumors at times, but they were extremely careful to not say anything so that she'd become a target for villains and criminals. However, she wasn't really living a normal life. She wasn't allowed to being friends home, they couldn't exactly take her out to dinner unless they were throughly disguised, she couldn't even be picked up from school in a normal car. If it was one of her parents, the car couldn't have glass that you could see in from the outside, otherwise they had to hire a driver for her.
An mostly upside was that she wasn't treated too differently at school. Mostly, since once a little mean kid had pushed her off the playground and she had landed on a sharp edge, hence the scar on her face. Instead of sulking, she had gotten mad, walked up to the boy, hardend her skin and let off a small explosion that blew him off next. And that was how she got her quirk. Eijiro was not happy about that phone call home.
Otherwise, it was a happy home. Sure, she trained to step into her parents shoes, but she still lived a good life.

Extra

Other information
- Her favorite color is blue and likes to add it to her color scheme, but doesn't do that to her hero costume in order to seperate her normal identity with her hero one.
- Her favorite hero is pro-hero Deku, who's a huge insperation to her. She however pretend that it's her own dads, and tries to represent them in her hero costume.
- Even after so many years, it still hasn't been confirmed that she's Red Riot's and Ground Zero's child.

Quotes
"Oh yeah, you two are def my favorite pro-heroes..."
"Aw, that comment would sting if I actually cared about your opinion."
"Careful who you're calling weak, sweetheart."
"Dumba**."