4

Next day.."

Taehyung and jungkook are at college canteen both of them just spending time together.. they're both are just in their own world..

But after sometime suddenly the canteen was went loud noise to pin drop silence.."

Taehyung and jungkook just stared at eachother because of confusion.." they're eyes direction went along the way students looking at canteen main door..
Then taehyung eyes widened.."

When he saw the cute little fluffy creature at namjoon behind..'
Taehyung was really shocked when he saw his beauty..'

"Kookie look at that cute little fluff ball at joonie hyung beside "he's really looking like angel how beautiful he is.." taehyung was glaring at him from top to bottom

"Jungkook eyes widened when he saw that cute little pink hair boy" he's really looking like an angel no doubt.." did he directly fell from heaven"
He was staring at him without eye blinking.."

Jungkook are you there are u listening..? Tae tapped his shoulders
Then jungkook back into his sense.."

"Yes baby.."

What ur saying..?

Uffoo kookie.." I'm saying about that fluff ball see how's beautiful he is .." tae pointed his finger at jimin showing to his boyfriend.."

"Yeah he's beautiful" he slowly whispered

Then namjoon saw his fav couple and marching towards them.." while he holds his cute little baby chubby hands.." jimin is looking like so innocent bean he's like lost puppy .." he's tightly hold his hyung arms.."

Student are mesmerised by seeing jimin's beauty.,they never saw this kind of beautiful creature in this world
Someone are admiring him lovingly but other persons are staring him with most lustful eyes which it's like after so many days lion finds his prey.."

Jimin some what he was healing from pain which he's lost his grandma.." after that he spends with his parents and his favourite hyung..now he finally feeling better.."

Now in canteen entire people gawking at him with surprise..,lovely..,lustful eyes.." but his head lowered because of shy.." he didn't have any dare to look up to see the students faces.."

Then taehyung waving his hands at namjoon with excitement.. he want to meet that cute little fluff ball.."

"Hey hyung.."
Hey tae tae.."

Hyung is he your brother..? Tae asked with cheerful & lovely tone which it's like he's waiting for something and after long time he finally gotten into his hands.."

"Yes tae he's my little angel.."
Which Jimin was clutches his hyung shirt tightly.."

Hey cutie I'm taehyung you can call me tae tae or hyung.." he hugged securely like small baby.."

Jimin hesitantly hugged him back and he looked at his hyung with innocent eyes.." then namjoon smiled and nodded at him ..
then taehyung breaks the hug and smiled at him

Taehyung was really lost in his beauty he really want to squeeze this adorable doll he can't resist this beauty anymore.." he pinched his chubby cheeks.."
Jimin felt shy when taehyung pinched his cheeks.

Meanwhile jungkook was totally lost in jimin's beauty.. his mind was not working properly
he was admiring the beauty infront of him which he was so small.., porcelain skin.., rosy chubby cheeks.., dark brown eyes.., and finally those luscious plump pillowy kissable lips.." no one can resist to kiss that lips.."