29

Taehyung came to his mansion with irritated face.' And he feeling so uneasy when he saw Minho and hobi together..'
his mind and heart was not in a proper way..'
Taehyung completely became like a restless person..'
the new boy was making him on nerves..' he's very closed to hobi and even hobi also being so comfortable with him..' he totally ignored him today. It's really hurting him a lot..'

Taehyung standing in his balcony and staring at stars so deeply..' and his mind and heart was thinking about one person so desperately.

Flashback

Taehyung finally safely reached to the Australia..' when he went to his cousins mansion they're welcomed him with warm wishes and taehyung really felt so happy..' his parents are obviously closed to taehyung and he felt so comfortable around them.

Two days he enjoyed a lot with his cousins and his friends a lot..'
When he was going to sleep his thoughts are drifting away for one particular person..' he was trying to act cool and looking happy infront of his cousins and friends But his mind is not here, he is thinking about "hobi"...
He had something feelings about hobi..' so that's why he wantedly ignores him..'
he doesn't know what this weird feelings..'

Taehyung was drinking his wine in his cousin bachelor party..' he was talking with some of his cousins too..'
Then he saw one couple there and when he saw them he remembered Hobi instead of Jungkook..'
he doesn't know what happened to him..' he felt uneasy..'

Then his friends saw him and realized that he was missing Jungkook
Then one his cousin tap his shoulder and he placed his hand on his shoulder and said to him..'
"We know tae you've been missing jungkook right..' just for few days after that you can see him..' his cousins console him with soothing words..'
but they're didn't know taehyung was thinking about someone else not jungkook.

Taehyung just gave smile to them..' his mind was completely mess now.'

When he came to Australia he talked with jungkook..' but his mind was thinking about hobi..'
from carnival festival onwards his heart was not beating properly after he saw hobi..'
he hate this feelings actually he had his beloved boyfriend..' but he felt his heart was something missing..'

After he came back to Seoul he felt so excited.. he doesn't know why he was feeling like that..' because he can see jungkook or hobi..'

He quickly get ready for his college and meet his beloved boyfriend and his Hyungs. He felt so relaxed and peaceful..'
then when he heard hobi's voice..' he felt flutters in his heart..' he didn't talk with him properly.' He knew how hobi heart hurts a lot..' but he have to do for his sake.

He deliberately distanced himself because he was remembering more

But after his birthday incident makes his crazy..' he was so desperate to see hobi but latter didn't showed up his face.

Taehyung was thinking more about hobi.. he was so guilty towards his actions..' because he want to push his feeling away from hobi..'
when he saw him first time he felt something weird sensation in his heart..' he can't describes the own feelings when he saw him first time. His beauty makes him more crazy..' but he shrugged it off his thoughts about hobi because he had jungkook.

But later when he shows more efforts on him he felt so special.,but wantedly he distant himself from him. He don't want to get react about his works and the way he shows the affection..'
in carnival festival events hits him so deeply..' the way hobi cried in his embrace and he said he liked him make all those things to him crazy..' that's why he pushing him away..'
and more importantly..... he felt like something he had connection with carnival festival' he felt like this same situation before..but where..?? He shakes his head and closed his eyes..'