11

Jungkook smashed his lips..' on jimin's plump luscious lips. which he felt again like a heaven.. jimin was in shock again his hyung was kissing him..'
jungkook dragged him more closer to him he wrapped his arms around his waist and held him so tightly.
Jungkook was devouring his lips like hungry beast..' he was kissing so desperately and aggressively ..' he doesn't know why he was angry on him..'

because of Eric..? Which he talked with that guy sweetly and that too he let him touch his cheeks.

Or he didn't meet him from morning onwards..?
Jungkook was in totally confusing state..'

Jungkook was not ready to leave this small human doll..' he was kissing him so hungrily like eating his lips..'

Jimin was trying to escape from his clutches but..' jungkook not let him to leave that easily.
Jimin slightly whimpered due to jungkook's harsh biting his luscious plump lips..'
Jimin clutches his tiny hands on jungkook's shirt..'

jungkook was kissing him 15 min without taking breathing he was really felt so angry..' now he didn't want to leave him that easily ..' he want to kiss him desperately until his anger faded on him..'

"Why did you let him to touch you jimin" jungkook said angrily in between kissing.."

Jimin didn't know about whom jungkook was talking about..?"
Jungkook was chanting the same word in between kissing..' he doesn't like the way eric was closed with jimin.

Jimin stayed silently because their is no use to defeat himself because jungkook was so stronger than him so he was standing like mannequin he thought let him do what ever he want..'

H..hyung..' taehyung hyung..' m..might s..see us..' jimin try to talk him properly but jungkook was not letting him to talk in middle of the heating kiss..

Jungkook eyes widened when he mentioned taehyung's name. then finally jungkook detached from jimin's lips and staring at him with anger face while panting so heavily.

Jimin was also panting so heavily but he didn't dare to look at jungkook eyes.

After ten min of deadly silence jungkook breaks the silence.'
"Don't you dare" you shouldn't make anyone to touch you..' he said in deep dark tone.

Then jimin slowly lifted up his head and staring at jungkook with teary eyes..' and nodded his head..'

Jungkook heart clenched when he saw jimin's teary eyes. And still jimin obeyed his words like small kid.

Jungkook came back into sense and looked at jimin face with concern looks.

J..jimin I'm sorry..' what I did for earlier..' I'm really sorry..' I didn't mean to hurt you..' I..I..m really really sorry jimin.. please forgive this hyung please he begging him.. he doesn't know why he behaved with jimin like that..' he's not even in right sense.I don't why I felt angry ..' I'm so so sorry jimin..'

Jimin just hung down his head..' he didn't muttered any single word just standing like a statue.

I..it's ok..' hyung..'

Jungkook cupped his cheeks softly and looked into his beautiful eyes..'
"I'm really sorry jiminaa" hyung will never behave like this again to you..' I promise you ..' please forgive me.. he pleaded him Jungkook was almost at verge of crying..'
jimin saw jungkook face which he felt so sad at him..' he didn't like the way Jungkook was pleading him..'with his beautiful big doe eyes..'

I forgive you hyung..' please don't worry..' he said in sweet calm voice.

He's such an Angel..' how can he forgive me that easily which I misbehaved with him like beast..' but still he didn't said anything to me..' but one thing which he asked me why did I kissed him..? And tae will see us..' these words are lingering in my head.'