14

After 3 days.."

It's been already three days..jungkook didn't saw jimin in college..' he didn't coming to college which he fully enjoying with his best friend..'
Namjoon was coming to the college but that small angel was not..'
he was dying inside when he didn't saw from three days onwards.. he really felt something new when it's coming about his feelings..' towards jimin
he's dying inside..' he missing the angelic face so badly..
.
.
Today is the joining day for hoseok..' he was really excited for his new college..' which he's going to study with his best friend it was best feeling to him
He wore simple outfit which he's looking deadly gorgeous in that simple grey sweatshirt along with black jeans..' and black Rolex watch on his left wrist
he looked himself in the mirror and exited from his room and waiting for his chim to go with him college..'

(Avoid the plastic tumbler

(Avoid the plastic tumbler.."
why he's looking so beautiful..? 😭😭 goshh my heart 💘
this is the exact look in this story..")

After some time jimin came out of his room and looked down when he saw his hobi was waiting for him..' he smiled at him and climbed down from the steps..'

Heyy hobi..' are u ready..?
Hobi heard sweet angelic voice and he head turned back to see his mochi ..' then his eyes widened when he saw cute angel was looking so freaking beautiful..' he dyed his hair into black..' he's looking gorgeous and cute same time hotness overloaded..'

baby..' you looking so beautiful..'
Haha thank you baby even you too you're looking deadly gorgeous and handsome..'
hobi shyly smiled and lowered his head down..'
thank you baby..' come let's go joonie hyung was waiting for us..'
Then he held his tiny chubby hands and walkout from their mansion..'

(No comments 💘)

(No comments 💘)

Time skips/-

They're reached to their college in very short time..'
at first hobi went to the same class with jimin because he took same group which jimin had taken..'
Boys and girls are internally screaming by seeing jimin's best friend..' they never knew jimin had the most gorgeous friend..'
Everyone talked with him so nicely..' they like a lot hobi.. because he was so friendly..' and warm behaviour and his famous sunshine smile..' everyone went so crazy by his sweet friendly nature.
Some girls and boys are already laid their eyes on hobi..'
With in short time hobi became famous in the college..'