8

Jimin joyfully went to his room to get ready..' he was super excited for going outside with jungkook but he doesn't know why he was feeling so thrilled and felt so extreme happiness when he saw 'jungkook..' he felt like thousand butterflies are dancing in his stomach when jungkook said he will take him out..'

Then he hurriedly went to his wardrobe and buried his head in shelves and searching for his cute outfit after lot of struggle he found his cute outfit..'
light baby pink pastel baggy sweater which his shoulders are slightly visible through his clothes ..' along with black tight jeans which his jibooty can looks round & perky in this outfit..'

He look himself in mirror and felt satisfied by his looks and now he combed his hair perfectly and which it's cover his forehead.he slightly did makeup only for his cheeks which he applied pink blush which it's looks natural look and applied shiny lip gloss on his luscious lips which it's looking even more plumpy and kissable lips. And he wore cute white sneakers.And finally his makeover was done.

Then he took his phone and wallet and walkout from his room..'

Jungkook and namjoon are talking about something random stuff..'

When jimin was coming downstairs..' jungkook slightly looked at his direction..'
his world stopped for few seconds..' when he saw a beautiful angel was coming with sparky eyes..'

He was completely mesmerising the beauty with loving eyes..' then he suddenly snapped out of these thoughts when he suddenly remembered his beloved "lover" taehyung. He doesn't like this feelings and thoughts on this little innocent person..' so he shrugged it off these though and slightly smiled at him..'

Jimin happily came in front of namjoon with cheerful smile.

'Are you ready baby' namjoon asked him..'

yessss hyung I'm so excited..' jimin said in cheerful voice.
Namjoon cooed at his behaviour and caressed his chubby pinkish cheeks.' And Kissed on his forehead.

Jungkook smiled at them with loving eyes..' he liked they're both brothers bond too much..'

Then namjoon looked at jungkook and smiled at him "take care of my little baby" jungkookaah..'

I promise hyung..' don't worry he'll be fine..he assured smile At him

Jimin was looking at them with innocent looks which he blinking his eyes frequently..'

shall we go Minnie..' Jungkook asked him with manly voice.
Jimin nodded his head his face was completely turns into crimson red.
Then jungkook held jimin's tiny chubby hand which it's perfectly fits in jungkook's big hand..' which it's looking like perfectly fits like puzzles pieces..'

They both bid goodbye to their hyung and walkout from mansion..'

Time skips /

"At amusement park.."

Jimin eyes widened when jungkook take him to the theme park..' he was jumping like a small kid and clapping his hands with excitement..'

jungkook was really enjoying about his baby behaviour..' his childish manner and innocent behaviour everything he likes him a lot he driving him more crazy. He really liked this little boy behaviour..'
"Minnie we just entered into the park..' we didn't ride anything don't waste your excitement..' just keep it some..' he said while ruffling his hair.

Jimin was still looking with sparky eyes he held his hyung arms tightly and looking at him with puppy eyes "hyung we will ride all these right" he asked him with innocent eyes..'
"Yes baby we will ride all these today is yours do whatever you want.." he said while cutely pinching his chubby pinkish cheeks.'