19

Taehyung went to his mansion with irritated face and he was looking so tired..'
he removed his bag and jacket and placed on table and fell on the sofa with lot of exhaustion while sighs heavily..' and rubbing his temples.
And someone came from behind and she chuckles at taehyung. She placed her soft hands on taehyung's head and starting massage to give him relief from his irritation.
Taehyung face turns irritated to relax mode. Beautiful smile plastered on his handsome face when his mom started massaging on his scalp which it's give to his body and mind fully relieved.

"Why my lovely son is looking so tired and irritated..? His mom said in soothing tone which he melted when he heard her honey tone..'

"Nothing mom.. I'm fine.. he said tiredly..'

Mother can sense it if their children are feeling good or not..' so now tell me what happened..?
Then taehyung laid his head on his mom's lap and which she caressing his buffy hair smoothly.
Did you fight with jungkook or what..?
"No mom.. I didn't fought with kookie..

then what happened dear..?

Then taehyung lifted his head to see his mom face and blinked his eyes cutely..' then he get up from his mom's lap and sat straightly.
"Mom in our university one boy which he was junior to me..' he was always clingy to me he was not leaving my side and always doing my works.. it's make me so uncomfortable. If I said anything he was not reacting and not feeling sad too..' he just smiled at me and doing my works.. I totally tired of him mom.. Taehyung said with tired voice.

"Haha some boys will be like that only tae tae..' may be he had crush on you..' his mom stated..

Taehyung eyes widened..' when his mom declared to him..'
"No mom that's not possible..' he knew I was in relation with kookie..'
even so many members are crushing over me I didn't mind them..' but this boy was something..' he always getting on to my nerves.

His mom listening carefully his words. then why can't you complain to your boyfriend..? His mom said to him.
Mom he was namjoon hyung cousin.. he stated boringly.. and even too now a days jungkook became close to hobi. And that boy was so childish.. I'm getting so irritating mom.. and today we all are going outside it's Jin hyung plan..' so he too will come with them..' he said irritating tone..'

"Tae tae..' if anyone was caring about us it was really lucky to us..' no one gets the chance like that.. nowadays people are hating so unnecessarily without any reasons so don't hate him..' just treat him in good way..' just talk with him nicely ..' don't gets irritates on him easily..' even he too human he too had feelings..' don't hurt him..and don't get disturb.. just go and enjoy with them.

taehyung just hummed and looked at his mom with cute eyes..' and he kissed on her mom knuckles.

his mom cooed at him and kissed on his forehead while caressing his cheeks..'
"that's my son..' now go and get and freshen up I just prepare your favourite dish..'
"Ok mom.." he said while smiling at her"

Time skips/-

Taekook reached the location which Jin send him few hours before..'
it's the festive carnival held in Korea which it's been held three days before and it's really amazing filled with lot of crowd..'
taekook are really looking deadly handsome..' with their outfits and perfectly fits to their well built body..'
girls and boys are gawking at them with lustful eyes..' but these boys are didn't care about them.

After few minutes taekook saw namjoon black Mercedes and they sighed heavily..' because they're feeling so bored..' so now they can enjoy with their Hyungs..'
One by one getting down from their car..' but jungkook didn't noticed them while getting down..' he was looking at his phone and scrolling something then slowly lifted his head up to look at them and smiled at namjoon and small fragile petite body was behind namjoon hyung he knew who it is small smile plastered on his face and when he saw him fully and his face.....that's it.. his breath hitched when he saw this "beautiful doll creature"
He wore black loose shirt he was looking extra more white in black shirt..' his black denim jeans perfect fits to his round perky ass.. and his buffy hair was sticking to his forehead. His slightly did makeup his chubby cheeks turns into roses chubby cheeks his kissable lips turns into pinkish glossy lips..' he was totally looking like a breathtaking and extra gorgeous and ethereal.
Jungkook thoroughly gulping his lump when he looking at gorgeous jimin.