10

Jungkook went to college so joyfully a bright smile appeared on his face..' his heart was flutters when he thinking about jimin.'

Same goes to jimin he dressed up so cutely to look more adorable..' he went to college along with his joonie hyung.

Time skips/-

namjoon  and Jin are waiting for their remaining friends..' at their usual meeting spot.

taehyung came first and talked with their Hyungs so happily and waiting for his boyfriend.

After some time jungkook arrived to cafeteria with full of excitement.. to see adorable cutie..'

After he entered into the cafe he saw his Hyungs and his boyfriend..' he went to them and sat beside taehyung..' but jungkook face dropped off because he didn't saw jimin with namjoon.

Hey kookie both Namjoon and Jin greeted him with smily faces.."
Hello Hyungs..' he grew them back.

Heyyy kookie taehyung greeted him so cheerfully and side hugged him so tightly.
Hey tae tae.' He smiled at him..' and hugged him back.

I called you so many time at last night kookie why you didn't pick up my calls..? He asked him in casual tone..'

I was so tired tae and my phone battery was so low so that's why I didn't check any calls..' sorry babe..'

Hmphh..' it's ok baby..'
Then his eyes trail down on his bruise hand..' taehyung eyes widened when he saw his boyfriend hand..'
Babeee...what happened to you hand...? He lightly screamed at him.
Then namjoon and Jin looked at him..'

Jungkook what happened he asked him.

Umm hyung it's light bruise it happened at last night at my home. He lied to them..' cause he doesn't want to make him worry so he lied to him..' taehyung will be over react if something happened to him..' so he didn't said to him.'

Babee you must be careful how did this happen he asked him again..' I just bummed to kitchen cabinet so hardly..' so happened like that so yeah..'

Taehyung felt something suspicious he didn't satisfied with Jungkook answer..'

Be careful jungkook Jin stated

I will hyung..'

Hyungs I will be right back..' taehyung said with face drop ..' jungkook sense it taehyung mood was dropped off..' so he followed him back..'

Taehyung was walking in hallways with sad face. Then suddenly jungkook grabbed his arm and make him to turn back his side..'
He wrapped his arms around his waist..' and looking into his eyes..' automatically taehyung hands placed on jungkook's hard chest he lowered his head and didn't uttered any single word.

What happened to my tae baby..? He asked him in low voice..'
Tae still looking down..
Tell me baby he pecked on his lips while asking.
Then slowly he lifted up his head and looked into his eyes.
You didn't picked up my phone yesterday and you're enjoyed a lot with jimin right.. he said in sad voice.

Suddenly when tae mentioned his name he slightly felt pang in his heart..' everything flashed all moments which happened yesterday in theme park..'

Baby.. for that you're being sad huh..? He asked him again..'
Not surely he said..'

then for what..?? Jungkook asked him