18

Sorry for late update 😓
Enjoy the chapter ✨

.
.
.
.

Jimin ran out of the dance room and directly went to to the ground and sat under the tree and thinking so briefly..

his heart was beating so faster mind was completely disturbed

Why..? Why I'm behaving like this..? He had already boyfriend then why..?

I should stop thinking about him it's not right it's big sin..' what if taehyung know about these ..' literally his heart will break.., I can't do this it's not right thing. he's one of the good hyung and he was taking care of me a lot like namjoon hyung. i should'nt do this.

But what about my feelings..? Whenever jungkook hyung just look at me it feel weird feelings in my heart. It's really something which I can't even describe properly. When he stand beside me when he talk with me everything making me crazy and insane about him. His care and affection different compare with others. I don't know what is happening to me.
Tears slightly rolled in his innocent eyes. Which he completely confused about his own feelings.
His heart was throbbing with heavyness. He sighed heavily and wiped his tears.

After few moments hobi called him and said he was waiting in parking lot. So jimin stood up with hurt face which all his moments with jungkook was lingering in his mind without breaking..'
Then he went to the parking lot which hobi was waiting for him and leaning back to their car and looking at his phone.
Hobi lifted his head when he felt someone presence infront of him.
Hey Minnie ~ hobi greeted him with his sunshine smile..' but the smaller didn't react back at him properly he just simply waved his hand to him..'
but hobi felt something suspicious he didn't know why jimin was looking so dull..'

"Are you ok Minnie..? Hobi questioned him.

"Yes hobi I'm fine.."

"Are you sure..?"

"Yeah little bit of tired that's it.." he said in tired voice but the real reason was something but jimin tried to manage it so hobi thought he was tired.

"Ok then let's go.."
Jimin just nodded his head and followed hobi's back like lost puppy..'
they're both get into the car and drove to their mansion.

.

.

.

.

Jimin was in his room and hobi was in his separate room..'
hobi was in his room balcony and staring at full glowing honey moon while staring at moon so deeply it's reminds someone suddenly. Smile captures on his beautiful face while thinking about that person.
It's very special feeling to him when he thinking about his beloved crush "Kim taehyung"... along with smile a single Pearl drop dripped down from his eyes.
"I wish I could meet you first before "jungkook hyung" he said sadly while wiping his tears.

.
.
.
.

Time skips/-

Jungkook was standing in his bedroom balcony and he's doing his favourite thing "star gazing" cool breeze hitting to his handsome face which he enjoying the atmosphere.
Suddenly today's event's hits to his mind so hardly..' small smile plastered on his face. Something tingles happen in his chest
"I just met you few days before but you occupied special place in my heart already
"park beautiful Jimin" he sighed heavily when he thinking about jimin so deeply..'
he was so confused about his own feelings..' he doesn't know what he's doing..' when he being with taehyung he was feeling like he was cheating on jimin. But that was wrong right he should feel like cheating on tae..' but no..' he was feeling different. His heart was aches when he saw jimin's hurt face when he stay with taehyung. And most importantly when jimin was friendly with others it's makes jungkook blood boiled. And it's raises his anger issues a lot when it's comes to jimin.
This is what he was confusing always about his feelings..'
And that night he thinks about taehyung and jimin a lot..' and he drifted into deep slumber.
.
.
.
.
"Morning at college.."