28

Appa please appa..' don't do this to me.. a-appa please..'
"You know what..? You're just "unlucky brat" why did you born to me..? You just piece of shit..' you better to die....

aaaahhh.. please appa... belt whimper sounds are echoed on whole mansion..' fresh wounds are decorated on sensitive skin of hobi..' blood was oozing out from his corner of his lips..'

No.............hobi quickly opened his eyes when he got that nightmare..'
it's been three days the incident which happened with taehyung..' from that day onwards he became so weak..' those taehyung harsh words are lingering in his ears..' those are so hurtful words to tolerate. which it's deeply hits to the hobi heart..' he can't tolerate that pain..' from that day he's getting those memories as nightmares..'

The Next few days hobi didn't attend to the college..' daily jungkook called him and console him with sweet words..'
Jimin didn't left his side he always staying in hobi's room..'
jungkook want to meet hobi ..' but he said he don't want to because if he saw jungkook he will get more emotional.

Taehyung became restless hobi's words are echoing in his mind thoroughly.' The way he looked his broken state the way he said those words with shaking voice makes him crazy..' he thought he can see him next day in college but no.. he straightly kept one week leave..' which it's makes him more worry..'

Jungkook also anger on him. Because he never behave with anyone this much of coldly..' then what's with hobi..? He thought himself..'

Taehyung also didn't talk with anyone. His mind was filled with hobi thoughts..' only him.

Namjoon didn't know anything about vhope..' if he knew he felt hurt..' so that's why Jin and jimin and talk anything about that..

In college...

Taehyung was talking with few friends in weak smile while walking in hallways but his mind was completely filled with hobi. He thought will he come today or otherwise he will not come today also..'

Hobi slowly walking in corridors with slow steps. He didn't looked at anyone..he didn't want to come college but he was missing important classes..' so he didn't have other option so he came..' but he was praying inside..' he didn't want to face "taehyung"

Taehyung casually turned his head..' and that's it his breath hitched when his eyes met with hobi which he was walking slowly..' he didn't expect to see him.
he doesn't know why but suddenly he felt so happy when he saw hobi's face..' but why..? He supposed to hate him right..' than why he was feeling so happy..?

But hobi's face looking so gloomy it's looking so hurt his face no longer look like with brightness..' like before the way he smile with sunshine smile..' and he miss his cheerful behaviour.
somewhat he felt sting in his heart.

He didn't averted his gaze he was deeply looking into Hobi soul..' he was looking so beautiful even if he was looking so dull.'
but hobi was not looking at him he was in deep thoughts..
Then he suddenly bumped to someone because he was not focusing on his way..' but he was about to fall on the floor but before that a pair of hands wrap around his slim waist..'
hobi closed his eyes tightly he thought he will fall on the hard floor..' but no someone already caught him before..' Hobi clutched his shirt so tightly due to in fear..'
taehyung was about to go towards him but he stopped in his tracks when that guy hold hobi so tightly..' he slightly gasped when he saw hobi in someone hands.

then hobi slowly opened his eyes and looked at that person..' he was looking so tall and handsome..' that boy was smiling at hobi with beautiful smile and looking at him with hearty eyes..' they're stayed like that for few minutes..' that boy was mesmerised by hobi's charms. He held his waist more tightly than before.

INNOCENT CUTIE ( JIKOOK/VHOPE )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें