37

It's been already 1week which hobi left Korea..
Jimin didn't went to college which he stayed in his room and missing his hobi so badly..' now he didn't know where his hobi went and he didn't even call him at all..' sometimes when he remember their moments he cried silently in his room without knowing anyone.

Sometimes Jungkook visits parks mansion and meet jimin..' he spends some time with jimin to make him feel better. Namjoon didn't saying anything because now jimin need some comfort and he want to recover from pain..' so this time he need jungkook a lot..' so namjoon let jungkook meet jimin.
.
.
.
.
Not only jimin.. Taehyung also didn't went to college and locked himself in room and crying everyday after he knew the truth from jimin about hobi.. he regretting each and everything..' guilt was killing him so badly..' now how can he bring hobi back into his life again..? He lost precious thing in his life. Who can loves a person from childhood onwards so badly.? He was literally dying with regret and guilt. He really want to go in past and try to correct his mistakes for his sake but this sad reality always hits him so hardly.

For some days he stopped eating food..' and thinking only about hobi........ and he reading his journal again and again and hurting himself more the pain is not leaving him which he's still suffering more worse.

Jungkook feeling so bad about hobi he too missing a lot hobi. He try to contact him but later phone is switched off..' he's not at all attending his calls.

Like always he went to jimin house to meet him. As usually mrs park greeted him with sad smile and said to him jimin is in his room.

He nodded his head and went upstairs, he stand infront of his room he was about knock his door but instead of that he twisted the door knob and directly step into his room.
His room his pindrop silent only sunrays are peeping  into his room and he simply laying on his bed and staring at his phone without blinking his eyes.
Jungkook understand why jimin is staring at his phone so briefly.

He didn't call him he took small steps towards and sat beside him..'
jimin not even noticed jungkook presence which he deeply involved by staring at his phone with teary eyes.

Jungkook sighed heavily and looked down and trying to controlling his hurt expressions. He looked back at again jimin and held his hand.
Jimin flinched slightly and looked at him with teary eyes.

"Jungkook looked at him with soft gaze..' when jungkook looked at jimin he can't control himself then he burst out into heavy tears and hugged him so tightly. In his stare their is lot of emotions.

Jungkook also hugged him back he didn't let him leave. He caressing his back for try not cry badly.

"H-hyung.. it's already one week I've been checking my phone every minute and every second but still he didn't call me..' what I did wrong hyung..? Why he's punishing me..? What I've done..? Can't he talk with me..? jimin said in low voice. And his breath is becoming uneven.

"Jimin just calm down.,don't cry baby. Please he said while caressing his back smoothly.

"Jimin" jungkook called him in low voice and slowly pulled away from hug and cupped his cheeks and gently wiping his tears. He was softly looking at him with concern eye..'
jimin is sniffing and he's not looking at jungkook eyes which he's lowered head down.

"Jimin look at me.. jungkook said in gentle voice.
Jimin slowly look up into his eyes..'

"Look jimin..Hobi faced of lot of bitter situations in these past months so badly..' and about taehyung issue it's really big thing to him. he need some time to be get normal person again. And mostly he need some change.
Jimin is listening his words so carefully while blinking his eyes innocently.