24

Enjoy the chapter
Sorry for grammar mistakes 😔

💔♥️

After knowing about jungkook's feelings Jimin came to his mansion with heavy heart.  he didn't talk with hobi he said he was tired. So hobi also didn't said him much. Then jimin directly went to his room and locked it..'
he was feeling so new..' his heart is beating so faster when jimin knows about jungkook's feelings on him, he literally wants to scream. "He loves jimin" he can't control his happiness..,but at the same time he was feeling so hurt. His heart was filled with happiness and the same time with pain and hurt.'

He throw himself on his bed and curled up into ball..' tears sliding down on his cheeks..' he too confirmed about his feelings.
And that was he loves jungkook..' a lot..'but he can't be exposed his feelings. Because he had boyfriend..' his lovely boyfriend..' which he loves him more than himself. His thoughts completely filled with jungkook and then slowly drifted into deep slumberland.

"But this little bean didn't listen full conversation between hobi and jungkook.. he just listened the part which hobi asked him about jimin..' only that part which jimin listened.. he didn't listened about taehyung's and jungkook's story.

Poor chimmy 💔

Next day..

Jimin was alone in his mansion. Namjoon went to date with Jin. And hobi went to shopping with his classmate actually he didn't have any interest to go out with his friend but he literally begged him to come with him so hobi didn't want decline his pleading so he went with his friend.
So jimin was feeling so bored. He played with his dog and listened some music. after some time this tiny boy got an idea and he quickly went to the kitchen.
He started making small cup cakes which his grandmother used to cook for him. It's one of his favourite recipe from his grandma.
After one hour he completed his baking and went to his room with cupcakes he quickly freshen up and wore simple classy outfit which he's looking so deadly gorgeous in that outfit.

He was packing the cupcakes into the small boxes.

He pick his phone from the night stand and he was about to dial the number to call some one..' but before that he got phone call from other side which he didn't expected. His eyes immediately turned into crescents eyes he was smiling so cutely..'
He quickly answered the call and she is jungkook's mom.
"Hello aunty.. he wished her happily.

Hello Minnie what are you doing baby..? She asked him in a sweet voice.

Aunty just now I prepared chocolate chip cupcakes for you. Umm.. are you free..? can I come their..? He asked her with hesitation along with cutest voice. Mrs jeon cooed at his voice. Who will say "no" to him..? You no need to ask my permission baby..? And Eomma also waiting for you..' come quickly jiminiee..' So she immediately tell him to come her mansion.
Then he said ok to her and hung up the call.
Jimin felt so happy..'so he pick all he needs and before going at lastly he glance himself in mirror and walkout from his room.
.
.
.
.
Jimin finally reached to jungkook's mansion he slowly get down from the car while holding cupcake boxes. He don't want to ruined it so he was getting down carefully. Before that his driver came towards him and held his boxes and make him get down carefully. He smiled at him and took his boxes from his driver and waved at him.
Jimin is closed with everyone..' with his cute behaviour.

Jimin pressed the door bell and some of the maids open the door he step inside while he smiled at them.
Mrs jeon looked at jimin and quickly came towards him.
"Aww my jimin baby.." how are you dear..? she asking him while engulfing with warm embrace. Which jimin also hugged her back with lot of happiness.
"I'm good aunty how are you..? Jimin said with cute smile.."
Jimin gave his cupcakes box to Mrs jeon.
"Aunty I made it myself..' it very special dish to me. Tell me how it is..' jimin said with eye smile.
"Aww thank you dear she quickly opened the box and cakes was looking so delicious and yummy, than she took one cake bite.. her eyes widened when she tasted it.
"Omg baby.. it really so delicious I loved it.. his mother said with lot of happiness..'
jimin blushed over at her words..'