35

After taehyung came outside from hobi's room he went towards merry and sat beside her with teary eyes.. merry looked at him with concern eyes she doesn't want to ask him anything right now to make him excruciating.. she knew something happened between them but she stay calm.. she slowly started caressed his back.

Namjoon looked at them and looked away with anger eyes..'

Merry looked at namjoon and called him..' then namjoon quickly came towards her and stand infront of her.'

"I need to talk with you privately.. merry said in calm voice.
Anxious was raising in taehyung mind. Suddenly he felt his blood ran cold. What if namjoon say about taehyung..? What if merry aunty thinks about me wrongly..? He thought himself.

Namjoon looked at taehyung with sharp eyes. At the same time namjoon also feeling so nervous. Now what will merry aunty want to ask him..?

"Ok aunty..namjoon said small voice..
.
.
.
.
.
Now only namjoon mad merry two of them are alone in hospital corridor.

"Tell me clearly what happened to my hobi..? What are those bruises on his hand and on his face..?

Namjoon heart is beating so faster..' he was feeling so nervous and he didn't know how to answer those questions.

Merry is observing everything his facial expressions and his tensed face.

She came closer to him and held his hand..to make him some calm.

"Joonie I won't say anything just I need to know that's it.."

Namjoon looked up at her with teary eyes..'

He told everything what happened yesterday.. and how his dad beat hobi..' when she heard that her world's stop and tears are streaming down from his eyes.

After namjoon finished he looked up and saw merry face..' which his heart sank down..'

She was about fall down but namjoon quickly held her..'

"W-What sin have I committed that my son should be suffer this pain..? She burst out into tears and hugged namjoon and crying..' namjoon also started crying when he saw his auntie tears..

"A-aunty please don't cry... we're sorry that we couldn't save him..

Merry slowly broke the hug.. she wiped her tears and looked at namjoon with teary eyes..'

what w can you do.? When you're dad was stubborn.? I know about him very well..'

Namjoon just looked at her with teary eyes..'
don't blame on yourself she said while caressing his shoulders.

Now namjoon and merry sat on the wooden bench in hospital garden. Some patients are roaming and taking some fresh air. The garden is looking so peaceful with calmness

"Maybe he didn't do that..' suddenly merry broke the silence and said calmly..
Namjoon looked at her with confused eyes..'

"What do you mean auntie..?
"Taehyung didn't did anything.." she said while turning her face towards namjoon.

I can see in his eyes which it's showing a lot of guilt and mixed of emotions..' I can surely say that he didn't did anything. If person do any mistake or bad thing he didn't have any regret and guilt in their eyes..' but taehyung is not like that. If he did mistake he won't cry like that.

Namjoon thinking so deeply..

So don't accuse things so easily joonie..' we don't know complete story behind this.

Namjoon slowly nodded his head.

She sighed heavily..'

"Joonie after hobi gets discharge I will take him to my penthouse.