38

"LET'S BREAK-UP"

The whole atmosphere and their surroundings are turned into pin drop silence.
Only jungkook's and taehyung's heart beat is heard. Nothing more than other sounds.

Jungkook eyes widened when taehyung said with low voice. But in that voice their is no regret at all..' he's said confidently.

W-what..? Jungkook asked him in disbelief..'

Then Taehyung slowly pulled away his head from his lap and sat straightly and turned his head directly looked into jungkook eyes.

Yeah kookie..' "let's break up"
"it's better we should be stay like just friends."

Jungkook is in utter shock he's still trying get process what taehyung is said to him.

"Here everyone hiding their love and sacrificing for their parents. Except me.. taehyung said while sadly chuckling.

Jungkook frown his eyebrows when he mentioned "everyone" he doesn't know why but his heart is beating so faster.

"I just forced you to love me..' when you're treating me like as your friend..' taehyung said while caressing his hand and talking with lowered head. He can't maintain eye contact with him.

Alone tear escaped from jungkook eyes. He felt something uneasy in his heart.
I didn't understand you and your situation. I literally forced you to love me. I behave like a spoiled kid at that time. I try to make convince to your parents which their forced you to love me. Even Hyungs also talked with you right..

Slowly jungkook's heart is beating so faster..'

Even I felt little change in me jungkook.. when I'm in Australia I felt something about hobi..' I always think about him instead of you..but I pretend like I hate him..' I confused about my own feelings jungkook..' but now i lately realised that I'm feeling on him is not hate and that is "love"....Taehyung said with painful voice.

jungkook looking at him with hurt teary eyes. he's getting understanding now taehyung is what about to say..he just lowered his head

Hobi hid his love from me, I didn't even realize it, such a dumb person iam... he only expected friendship from me. But I did not think that he would leave me like this. such a great lover and he's great sacrifice king.

If you think Hobi made a sacrifice, what else should I think of you and Jimin?

jungkook looked up at him which his eyes shot out his forehead drenched with sweat.

"and coming upto you...You can't force yourself when you not loving me wholeheartedly jungkook.. and you no need to hide your love when you madly in love with "JIMIN"taehyung slipped his words

jungkook can't able to find any words. his throat become dry. again fresh tears are forming in his eyes.

t-tae... jungkook called him with lowest voice.

"let me talk jungkook" taehyung said in faint voice.

"i've listen each and everything when you're talking with jin hyng" i can clearly see pain and hurt in your voice jungkook.

i'm not blaming you. No one knows how our love will strike on someone jungkook this is fact. this is not your fault.

Guilt is filling so badly in jungkook.. tears are rolling down on his cheeks.

"All these years we thought we were in love jungkook, but that's not true"

jungkook lowered his head down and start crying silently.

'Because if you really love me, you won't love anyone else. But it's my fault right, I forced you to love me. it's my f-fault..taehyung said in low voice he's controlling his emotions so badly.