25

Same day..'

jimin woke up after few hours..' and he went to bathroom took warm shower when he was scrubbing his neck and waist he remembered jungkook's touches and kisses. Tears slowly rolled in his eyes. Still he feels that emotion and crazy feelings which he spent the time with jungkook..' those feelings are so hard..' he can't erase those feelings on jungkook that easily..' he had special connection with jungkook. He was crying silently under the shower which his tears are mixed with that water. He was letting tears comes out.'

After he spent some time under the shower he came out from from bathroom he wore comfortable clothes. White loose shirt and black boxer.

He went down to the living area and asked her mom about is hobi..'
she said he didn't came yet to home..'

"He sighed heavily".. he want to talk with his hobi a lot..' he want to say everything what happened between him and jungkook..' he want relive from his hobi. But he still didn't come to home..' he slowly went to their garden and sat infront of big fountain and staring at sky with blank expressions. Morning events are lingering in his mind. Slightly tears are rolled in his eyes.

Wen he was thinking deeply someone ruffled his hair..' from his behind and sat beside him. Jimin knew who's that person..'
he looked beside him and gave small smile to his hyung.

"Hey..Minnie.. namjoon greeted him..

"Hello hyung.. jimin said with weak smile:

"I'm so busy these last few days..' so that's why I didn't spend time with you Minnie..' don't get mad at me" namjoon said kn apologised tone.

"It's ok.. I'm not mad at you.." jimin said with small smile.
Hmm.. namjoon hummed and looking at jimin with small smile face.

"So how did you enjoy these days jimin..?

Jimin suddenly remembered how he spent time with jungkook.
The way older took care of him..' they're bond really grown so deep with lot of feelings. He felt so safest place with him and so comfortable..' his feelings are raising on him unconditionally. He thought it's friendly bond. But no it was beyond more..' Even jungkook also confessed him..' suddenly he felt sting in his heart.

"Amazing hyung" that's it jimin said..'

Namjoon just hummed.

"How's the relationship between you and jungkook..? Namjoon suddenly asked him without thinking..' he need answers from his brother.

Jimin eyes widened when his brother asked that question..' "shiver spreads to his Spine and to his whole body..'
He slowly looked at his hyung and gulped his lump.

"It's nice hyung.." jimin managed to say without stuttering.

Namjoon was looking at his eyes directly..'

minnie can i ask you something?

namjoon asked him in low voice.

jimin nodded his head slolwly.

namjoon took deep breath before asking him..

what's going on between you and jungkook ?

"You better should stop talking with jungkook" namjoon said sternly..