9

Jungkook kissed on jimin's corner of his lips..'

at first jimin was shocked when his hyung was kissed him suddenly he didn't uttered single word he was staring at him with blank face..' with red flushed cheeks.

Then jungkook looked into Jimin's eyes..' the jimin was looking so innocent with confused face makes him so hard..' he caressed his rosy chubby cheeks soothingly..'
he can't control himself when he looking at this cute innocent bean..'

And very next moment jungkook smashed his lips on jimin's luscious lips

Jungkook really felt like heaven when he kissed jimin lips it's really delicious like strawberry and caramel mix taste.
Jimin eyes widened when jungkook was kissing him. He was trying to get process what just happening..' He didn't kissed him back.., actually he doesn't know how to kiss.

But jungkook was busy in kissing..' he was sucking his luscious plump lips so hardly..' he dragged him more close to him without keeping small gap their bodies collide so perfectly.then he cupped his cheeks and deepen into kiss..' and he snaked his arm tattoo around his feminine waist and held him more tighter then before.
jungkook was not ready to leave him that easily. Jungkook was desperately kissing him so badly.

Slowly jimin closing his eyes and leaning into deep hot kiss..' but he didn't kiss him back..' he doesn't know how to kiss but he liked this new feeling.he doesn't felt like this before. The new feelings making his body so hot.. with weird feelings.

"Kiss me back jiminaa" he said in deep husky voice.

"Huh.."..? Jimin was in confused state..'

Then jungkook came out from sense what now he's doing..' his eyes widened what he did now..' because it's really unexpected thing ..' he kissed his hyung little brother..' and that too he even had his "beloved lover" he doesn't know why he did this thing..' but when jimin was near to him it's really hard to control himself.
But now when he was in his arms his heart beats so faster.

Then jungkook quickly parted away from jimin

He felt so ashamed by his own actions..'

Jimin was staring at him like dumbfounded

I..I'm sorry jiminaa..'

Jimin didn't said anything he just looking at him with innocent eyes..'

Umm..I..it's ok hyung..'

I..I'm really sorry jiminaa I didn't mean to do it..' I was ..I was out of mind..' when you're in my arms..' I..I'm so sorry..' he was pleading him so desperately.

It's ok hyung..' he lowered his head..'

Thank you jiminaa..'

Now both are sat very silently..' with flushed faces.

Ferris wheels slowly getting down..' then jungkook held jimin's tiny hands and lend him to get down

Both are walking silently but jungkook didn't leave jimin's hand he held him so securely because it's have heavy crowd..'

After few minutes jungkook break the silence..' it was really so awkward to both of them ..'

"Minnie do you want to eat anything..? He asked him calmly..'

Jimin nodded cutely he was starving a lot but he was afraid to talk with him so he shut his mouth..' and stayed quietly.

Ok wait I will bring you ice cream..' which flavour do you want he asked him..'

"Choco brownie with Choco chips.." he said quietly..'

Jungkook slightly widened his eyes because it's jungkook's favourite ice cream..'