30

Sorry in advance for grammar mistakes I wrote this chapter in rush...' I didn't even check it properly

So enjoy the chapter

After one week/-

In this one week..' taehyung completely changed into new person he was fuming in angry along with jealousy..' hobi never tried to talk with him..' he
at least trying to talk with him but hobi was escaping from his sight.

Unfortunately dance competition was cancelled due to some reasons..' jikook and other participants were felt so sad.. because they're practiced so hard from last few days onwards but fortunately competition was cancelled. Everyone sad except taehyung.. because he thought at least in this way that Minho guy will distant from hobi..' but he proved wrong, because minho was getting so closer to hobi in all possible ways..' that's makes taehyung blood boiled.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook completed his class he was going to the cafe to get some hot coffee because the weather was so cool and he suddenly carved for hot coffee

he came out from cafeteria with hot coffee he was checking his phone he didn't observed who is coming infront of him than he suddenly bumped to someone which his whole hot coffee spilled on his light blue thin shirt.

Jungkook slightly winced in pain due to hotness of his coffee..' jungkook anger grew on that person

"Can't yo-.....jungkook words are stucked in his throat..' when he saw infront of his person..'

His crush..his love.. small angelic boy stand infront of him with widen eyes and mouth..'

omg im so sorry hyung.. jimin quickly took his fluffy hand kerchief to clean his shirt..' but those coffee stains are so dark which it's not simple to fade away..'

It's ok jimin leave it I will change this shirt..' jungkook said in low voice.

I'm really so sorry hyung I didn't mean to bump you..' it's my mistake..' I was in rush..

jungkook slightly smiled at him..' I told you it's ok..

"Come with me.." jimin said to him and held jungkook hand and take him to the restroom..

Jimin takes him to near the wash basin and turned the tap and took small amount of water and splashed on his stained shirt.

Jimin eyes fully concentrated on jungkook shirt which he's wiping his shirt with tissues. But jungkook was busy in adoring at jimin..' how he fully focused on his work he's looking so cute.. his heart was pounding with lots of love when he's staring at his angelic doll face.

"Someone's bad eyes laid on you that's why you're shirt ruined.." jimin said in low voice with pouty lips.

Huh..? Pardon..? Jungkook looking at him with his big Bambi eyes.

My grandma used to tell me when I'm small. whenever our things are get ruined and when you looks so good at the next minute you feel like something health issue like headache or mild fever that means someone staring at you with black bad eyes..'

Jungkook chuckles at him..' he didn't think jimin still believes about this type of things.
"still you believe these kind of things..?

"Of course hyung I will because my grandma tell me everytime..' that's why when ever I came back to home my grandma will prayer for me..' he said to jungkook like small kid..'

jungkook laughed at him wholeheartedly..' jimin felt like some butterflies are danced in his stomach..' because after long time he saw jungkook's hyung beautiful bunny smile..'
he wish he want to see him always in smiling.
Jimin was staring at him with hearty lovely eyes..'