27

The following next three days was like living hell to jungkook and jimin..'
whenever jimin came to the university he didn't even looked at jungkook for once..' that ignorance making so much pain in jungkook's heart..'
jimin was no longer cheerful like before. He's so gloomy.whenever jungkook came infront of him or when he heard his name his heart always beats so faster. He was not sparing a glance at him. He was dying daily when he was ignoring his hyung..'

But he didn't have any other option..' he have to do this for their relationship.
On other hand namjoon was trying so many attempts to separate them. He was not living jimin for single second..' it's really big hard to him because he understands they're both are fell in love so deeply. But still he was showing tough side to his little brother.

On other hand Taehyung was giving cold shoulders to hobi..' whenever hobi was trying to talk with him nicely he was not listening to him at all.. everytime hobi was hurting by taehyung's words..' he just need his friendship nothing more than that..' he just want him to stay beside him. He needs friendly talks but taehyung was not listening to him he was getting irritated by his presence.

Taehyung was walking in corridor by talking with one of his friend..'
at that time hobi just arrived to the college and going for his class..' then he looked at infront of him which taehyung was walking in opposite direction with his friend..'
sunshine smile appeared on his face when he saw his crush..' at morning when you saw your loved ones face makes heart flutter right that's what now hobi was feeling..'
hobi cheerfully went towards taehyung which he didn't looked at him which he was busy in talking with his friend.

"Hello hyung good morning.." hobi greeted him then taehyung rolled his eyes and looked at hobi with gritted teeth when he heard voice.
"What taehyung said with irritated voice.."
Hobi smile slowly dropping down when he heard his harsh tone..'
"I just greeted you with "good morning" hyung what's their..? Hobi said with hurt tone..'
"That's the thing... you're wished me morning and today my day will be gloomy ..' he just cursed under his breath.'
'Hobi eyes slowly turning into glassy.."
"Just go away don't show me your face... taehyung walk away at last his bumped at his shoulder with irritating face..'

Hobi tears slowly escaped from his eyes..' and walk away to his class..'
.
.
Namjoon was walking in corridors by thinking about eric words so deeply..' and somewhat he felt so happy..'

Flashback

Last night namjoon went to club because his mind and heart was not well..' he can't see jimin's gloomy face at mansion when they were facing eachother. Most of the Time Jimin was locking himself in his room. He missed his cheerful brother a lot..' that's the main reason is because of him..' namjoon was badly regretting for snatching jimin happiness. But still he didn't have any option.

He went club and sat at corner of the bar counter and drinking is alcohol. He need some peace of mind of so he was lightly enjoying the music and sipping his drink.
While he was drinking someone tapped his shoulder.
Namjoon turned left side and looked at that person he's is Eric..

"Hey Eric.." namjoon greeted him with simple smile.

"Hello joonie.." you came alone here or with Jin..?

"N0 I came alone.' He said while sipping his drink..'

What about you..? Namjoon asked him..'

umm I just came here with my cousins, one of my cousin is getting marry so today he throw us bachelor's party..' Eric said with smile..