39

LONG CHAPTER...

AFTER FIVE DAYS /-

Taehyung talked with his parents about his and jungkook's breakup. At first taehyung's father is shocked when he heard his breakup news. He didn't believe it first but later when he said his reason, he was shocked again. He really felt utter shock. He didn't believe about hobi which he loved him since he was in kid. It's really hurt him a lot..' and later he disappointed by his son behaviours at that kind boy which he loved his son wholeheartedly.

His mother also happy for that because now his son choose his right partner. But at the same time she's feeling so guilty..' she's blaming all the things on her. But later Mr.Kim console her.

Finally he realised he loves only hobi, he can wait for him until his last breath, but he can't lose him. Because hobi is his..' only his man...

After that day.. he went to jungkook's mansion without informing to jungkook. He knew he will definitely stop him. that's why he went their without informing him. Because he can't hurt jungkook anymore.

Finally taehyung open up everything at jungkook's parents about their breakup. They're literally in utter shock and they're didn't expect this from their sons. Especially Mr.Jeon because he really like taehyung a lot. He has known since he was five years old. He always takes care of him like his own child. When he was kid he decided to himself he will make taehyung is his son-in-law. But no one how destiny will be changed. Tears are rolled in jungkook's father eyes. But later he understand his son's situation and their decisions. He didn't want to go against them. So he supported them.
Mr. Jeon hugged him so tightly and comfort him with soothing words.

Jungkook felt hurt when he saw they're bonding..' he knew how his father like taehyung. But they're mutually broke up.. by their wishes it's not their any forces.

After talking with their parents, taehyung stepping out from mansion, which jungkook simply following him with gloomy sad face.
Taehyung turned back and looked at jungkook with small smile face.

"Now everything is clear jungkook" now there will no problem, from our both families sides. Taehyung assured with smile. But jungkook was looking so sad. Which taehyung furrows his eyebrows.

"What happened kookie..? Taehyung asked him.

Jungkook looked up at him with teary eyes, and didn't utter any single word.

"Tell me.." taehyung asked him again.

I used to talk with my parents right tae..' why did you talk with them. I don't want to hurt you anymore
I can handle myself -jungkook said in low voice.

Taehyung gave one painful smile to him, and held his shoulder

Look jungkook.. What you say is very different from what I say, it's really huge difference.
If you tell them, they will be think you're convincing them. If I tell them, they will think that we both took right decision and break up.

Jungkook not saying anything he just listening his words.

Because of me all this mess is created. Let me clear all this by my own.

Jungkook hugged him tightly and cried in his embrace.
Taehyung slowly stroking his back with his long fingers.

Jungkook broke the hug and slowly pulled away and looking at taehyung with teary eyes.