43

Jungkook was literally in shock..when he saw that video which the unknown person was sent to him. It was clearly seen their faces which it's not at all blurred.
Students are staring at him with wide eyes and some of the people are murmuring while looking at him. He didn't even even care about them but in his mind he was thinking about his jimin.

Taehyung was running so faster and looking everywhere for jungkook. Finally he saw jungkook
When he reached near to him he quickly dragged him to somewhere..'
jungkook was in some trance and literally he was in shock.

Suddenly jungkook phone is rang but he's not ready to pick up his phone
Taehyung was looking at him he understand jungkook situation he took his phone from his hand and saw the caller id which it is from "Namjoon" taehyung eyes widened and his heart is beating so faster.
He thought what if namjoon hyung knows about this video..? What if jimin is in trouble..? Thousands of questions raised in his head.

"I will kill that basturd who keep us in this trouble" jungkook said with gritted teeth.

When he heard those words taehyung turned his head towards at Jungkook and looked at him. He was feeling very sad about him.

Jungkook namjoon hyung is calling you. But jungkook eyes is looking so red due to anger, he's not listening any words.
Taehyung held his shoulders and shake him then he came out from trance.

Jungkook looked at him and taehyung gave phone to him..'
namjoon hyung is calling you.' Taehyung said with low voice.

Jungkook heart is beating so faster when he saw caller id. He thought what if jimin is in trouble..? What if this video watch namjoon hyung..? Thousand questions are raised in his mind. His hands are terribly shaking due to fear he don't want his jimin in trouble. He need to protect him at any cost.
Once again he looked back at taehyung with tensed eyes.
Taehyung gestures him to pick up the call.
Then jungkook answer the call, when he lift the call his eyes widened when namjoon said to him one shocking news..' he immediately ran away from that place without thinking anything. Taehyung didn't understand what is happening so he was also followed after him.
Jungkook mind is not working when namjoon said him to come "hospital" his legs became jelly his mind became freeze.
He was praying so badly that his jimin should be safe. This is what running in his mind.

After few minutes he finally reached to hospital he asked receptionist about jimin details then he quickly running towards jimin while panting heavily, when he saw outside of the room his eyes widen and his heart literally stopped for one second when he saw "Eric" because Eric shirt fully drenched with blood and he's looking like dead person, without any expressions.

Jimin father came furiously towards jungkook and gave tight slap on his left cheek and grab his collar and looking at him with death glare.

Eric and namjoon are looking at him with worried face but they're didn't did anything they just stand like that and watching.

Then taehyung suddenly came forward to protest the jungkook.

What have you done to my son..? He roared at him but jungkook mind was thinking about his jimin only..' he was looking at room with teary eyes

What happened to my jimin..? Jungkook asked in shaky voice.
Then Eric looked at him with teary eyes..'

Flashback: 1 week back.

The car drive was so silent which jimin is not talking with Eric and he simply sat silently and looking out from the window.he doesn't know where Eric is taking him but he sit silently without asking any questions. Eric face is so gloomy but his eyes are seeking for many answers his mind was running with lot of questions.

Finally Eric stopped the car he finally reached the destination it' was very calm and peaceful place. First eric get down from the car, but jimin silently sat in his place.
Eric came jimin's side and opened door to make him get down from the car.
Jimin slowly get down from the car and stand like statue without saying anything.

Eric was looking at jimin face. He didn't say anything he just observing him. His heart is feeling so heavy he don't know why but he felt something wrong. Even jimin also not speaking anything.
Then he finally break the silence.

Are you really ready for this marriage jimin.?

When jimin heard the question his eyes widened and quickly looked at him. When eric saw his eyes he felt pang in his heart.

Tell me honestly jimin..' are you happy with this wedding..? Eric asked him with tint of sadness because he can say that by seeing his facial expressions.

I'm observing you from our engagement onwards you're not behaving like normal person..' I've sake you many times to come out but you completely ignoring me and not answering my calls.

Jimin just lowered his head down he didn't want to say anything he didn't want to hurt him.

What happened tell me jiminaa I will help you..'

Eric came closer to him and said in sad tone..' I know this is sudden marriage proposal from our parents but.., eric stopped in his mid sentence and said.. but I really love you jiminaa..' Eric said with lot of love..
jimin felt pang in his heart..' i felt like this is like a forced marriage

Jimin felt very sad and guilt when he saw Eric face he felt like he was cheating him he didn't know anything to him. He loves only jungkook but this man was suffering a lot because of him.
He was about to say something him but slowly fainted and about to fall down but Eric quickly caught him.

Eric get panicked by seeing jimin unconscious state. He placed jimin in backseat of the car carefully and take him to the hospital.

He was scared and worried about him..'
finally he reached to hospital and carried him in bridal style and take him inside. Nurses are quickly came towards them and take him in room, and they're told him to wait outside.

Eric is waiting outside so patiently and praying to the god he feeling so nervous about jimin.

After few minutes doctor came out side of the room.

Eric quickly marched towards the doctor and asked him with tense tone.

What will you be to him..?

I'm his fiancee..' Eric said with worried tone.

Doctor smiled at him and said to him..'

Congratulations sir he's 'pregnant'

TBC......

How are you all..?
So sorry for late update and short chapter.
I will try to update asap..' next chapter is long chapter but I will try to update..'
tell me your thoughts lovelies..'
bye take care..'♥️