34

Sorry for late update and for grammar mistakes
__________________________________

Jimin was going to the class with sad face..' he told to hobi don't come to college for today but he didn't listen his words he told him he don't want to stay their without anyone..' so jimin and namjoon didn't say anything they're gave up on him while pleading him they're thought their is no use..'

"Jiminnnn..." jimin jolted up and turned back look at that person which namjoon was coming towards him while running..'

Jimin furrows his eyebrows when namjoon was panting heavily
J-jimin did you saw taehyung and hobi anywhere..?

Jimin furrows his eye brows..'

"What happened hyung..? Jimin asked him with tense voice.

That basturd went towards hobi.. I don't know what will he do to him..' namjoon said with gritted teeth.'

Jimin eyes widened he thought will he hurt his hobi again..?
Hatred is growing in jimin mind on taehyung. If he do anything to him he's ready to kill him.

H-hyung I will go and search them you don't worry jimin said to namjoon in worried tone.

"You go that side and search I will go this side.." namjoon said to him.

Jimin nodded his head and Starr running to search to of them.
Jimin was searching each and every empty classroom without missing..' he was getting worried about hobi..' already hobi was not feeling well and now again taehyung took him somewhere.. anxious raising in him so badly.
When he was busy in searching someone tapped his shoulder then jimin turned around and looked at that person. Jimin eyes immediately turned into glassy when he saw him
Jungkook looked at him worriedly and came more closer to him and cupped his face.

"Minnie what happened..? Jungkook asked him in concern tone..'
jimin burst into tears and hugged him tightly and crying so badly in his warm embrace.

Jungkook was panicked when he saw him, he thought who else hurt "his" jimin..'

"Baby what happened..? Jungkook asking him while stroking his back,but jimin was still crying which he's not saying anything to him..

"Baby please tell me what happened is namjoon hyung did anything..? Jungkook asked him with worried tone..

"Jimin shake his head vigorously.."

"Then what happened..? I'm scared tell me please.."

"H-hyung..h-hobi..'

When jimin said hobi name he felt nervous about him..' he thought what about him..?

He quickly pulled away from hug and held his shoulders and asked him..'
"What happened to hobi..? Jungkook asked him

Jimin looked up and younger met eyes with jungkook's worried eyes..' then he told everything about yesterday incidents which happened in their mansion.

Jungkook eyes widened..'

What taehyung's mom came to your mansion and complained about h-hobi..? Jungkook eyes filled with tears..'

Jimin nodded his head..'

B-but hobi is not talking with taehyung right..' jungkook said to him and thinking deeply.