41

Jimin's and jungkook whole world crash down.

Jungkook stand like a statue like without any movements. His heart is beating so faster and feeling so anxious. Which Daehyun words are echoing in his ears repeatedly.

they didn't hear anything wrong right..?

Namjoon and his mom, taehyung eyes are widen.

Jungkook's whole family was in utter shocked when Park daehyun announced the shocking news to everyone. Some of the people cheered for them mostly smiley faces and clapping sounds are echoed in banquet hall.

Jungkook felt his heart was twisting so badly. His throat became dry and his eyes became glossy. at first he's trying to get process what mr park said to everyone.

Jimin world stop.. he want to wake-up from this nightmare but no it's sad reality..' his legs are became weak..' his heart is beating so faster. He felt like a his soul left his body. How can his dad take this big decision without knowing him..? Without his consent..? He needs to take my opinion right..? But why he's is behaving like heartless person..?
He really hates him..' he really want to escape from this drama. He don't want this..' he literally don't want this..' he doesn't know what to do..'

Taehyung is in utter shock he didn't expect this. How the bad things are happening so quickly..? His eyes turned into teary He feeling so hurt and guilt towards jungkook. He looked at jungkook with teary eyes and he quickly excused his parents and walk towards jungkook to comfort him. When he reached him, his tears are rolled down from his eyes when he saw jungkook's devastated state.

On other hand jungkook was not in good state. He really want to run towards him and grab his hand and take him to somewhere. How it's gonna be happen..? Yesterday they're happily shared their lovely moments together. But today everything is changed into worst. he don't want to let this happen. because jimin is his only his.

Jimin eyes were searching for someone specific person. When his eyes landed on that person, his heart broken into million pieces. Only He can see jungkook eyes are dead. He stand like a mannequin. Tears are rolling down from his eyes.

Jimin really want to run towards him and hug him tightly and want to console him so badly, most importantly he want to scream at his dad while he show jungkook to him and want to say to him he want to marry him only him..' but can he do it..? Can I really do it..? Jimin thought himself with broken heart.
jungkook slightly stumbled back which his mom and dad held him.

Namjoon and his mom was in utter shock. They're didn't think he planned this without their knowledge. And atleast he can share with his wife right. But no.... He crossed his limits which it's leads to broke everyone heart.

Eric's family is in beyond happy. Finally his son is going to engage with his loved ones.
Eric's face is glowing with happiness. He can't control himself from his own happiness. But somewhat he's feeling sad which it is, he didn't asked jimin permission weather he's ready or not. It's happening all of sudden without jimin's knowledge. That's what he's feeling little sad and nervous. He thought is he really ok to this engagement..? Or not..?

Jimin quickly came out from his thoughts when he heard his father's voice.

"In the presence of all of you, our children are getting engaged, with all your blessings

So whoever came to this event and please bless my kids you're blessings are important to my sons." This time Eric dad said with brightest smile.

Eric whole family standing beside Eric and cheering him up. The family is so happy while seeing his son happiness.
Eric looked at jimin and observed him the smaller one is not showing any happiness and he's looking nervous.