36

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE
HOPE YOU GUYS DONT GET BORED OF THIS CHAPTER

TRUTH REVEALED

"They're gone.."

Jimin felt someone threw big rock on his head. He still trying to get process what the security guard said to him..' he was in shock his words are stuck in his throat.
Namjoon came forwards and held jimin shoulders so securely..' he looked at security guard and asked him again to clear the confirmation.

"What are you saying..? What you mean they're gone..? Namjoon asked him in nervous voice.

Yes sir they're left mansion and went somewhere two days back ago..' madam didn't said anything to me she just said just take care of penthouse that's it..'

"Tears are flowing down from jimin hazel eyes. He didn't expect his hobi will left him without informing him. How can he take this big step without telling to him..? His head was spinning, his heart was throbbing with pain..'

"S-so You didn't know where they're went..? Namjoon asked him in desperate voice.

Guard just shakes his head with apologetic face.

Jimin was about fall on the ground but namjoon was so quick which he held him so securely.

"H-hyung this is not true how can he left me without informing me..? Jimin asked him in shaky voice.

Security guard feels so pity and sad while seeing them.

"We will find them don't worry Minnie..' don't cry please..' namjoon was comforting him, but jimin is not listening his words at all.

namjoon carefully took jimin to his car and carefully make him sit inside.

jimin was in still shock how his hobi left him without informing? his heart is shattered into million pieces.

namjoon eyes also filled with tears. he doesn't realize that, maybe Aunty will keep hobi with her for a few days but didn't think she would take such a big decision.

after few minutes they're reached to the mansion

jimin slowly get down from the car and stepping into mansion like soulless person.

namjoon quickly went towards him and helping him to walk which jimin was not in right state to walk properly.

when he went to his room jimin fall on his bed and started crying so badly while closing his eyes and clutched his shirt so tightly.

namjoon is knocking his door but latter was not minding to open his door. his sobs are louder. namjoon is crying along with him he can't see his brother in pain.

"baby please open the door just please open the door i will bring back hobi for you please open the door. he was trying to calm him down with comforting words, but jimin felt those words are useless to him.

suddenly mrs park came towards to his room when she heard sobbing sounds and namjoon words.

she felt panick when she went their