17

Taehyung was looking at him with blank face..' he didn't showed any expressions to him ..' but this sunshine boy was showing his bright smile while extending his hands to taehyung for giving his cola tin.
"I told you i don't want it.."

"It's ok hyung I will take it another one..' take mine:.'

Why you're so stubborn..' and you're irritating me..' just go I don't want your drink..'

hobi kept puppy eyes and pout lips..' he was looking extremely cute in that face..' for second taehyung face turned into irritated to shock..' just few hours before he saw hot and sexy while he was dancing..' but now he was completely turned into so small and cute while pouting his lips..' did he had dual face..? He thought himself..' whatever why I'm thinking about him.? I didn't like him right. Then again his face turned into poker face which he was maintaining infront of him.

"Why you're firing on me hyung..? Just drink this..' you will be cool after drank this ..' then he placed his soft drink in his hands..'
taehyung rolled his eyes he didn't want to talk with him back so he simply ignored him and took soft drink from him and drinking himself without thanked him..'
hobi felt very happy when his crush took his drink from him. He was literally internally screaming inside. He was admiring his crush so intensely..' he was so handsome looking like Prince Charm to him..' he felt so proud when he was crush was looking like Greek god..'
taehyung got call from someone else so he attended the call and speaking with boxy smile..'
hobi heart skips a beat..' when he saw that charming smile..' he never saw this beautiful smile in this entire universe. He was drooling over him..' by seeing him.
Then taehyung finished his call with his friend and he looked at hobi which he was staring at him with his hearty eyes..' "what..? Taehyung asked in irritated voice..' hobi just shakes his head and smiled at him sweetly..' taehyung just rolled his eyes and when he was turned back about to go..' then hobi called him..'

Tae tae hyung..' hobi called him sweetly..'

taehyung looked at him with his sharp eyes..'

"what..? He asked him in deep voice..'

Can we be friends..? He asked with cheerful voice along with shy appears on his face.

Taehyung frowned when he hobi asked him as a friend..'

friend..? Taehyung asked while raising his one eyebrow.

Hobi nodded his head excitedly..'

Taehyung scoffed by Hobi actions "I had lot of friends .. no need new friend to me..'

Aishh hyung...' adding one friend in your friends list., it doesn't happen anything bad thing..' so no problem I will be your friend..' he said with sunshine smile..

Geezzz this boy...he turned back and walking calmly..' hobi ran towards and walking infront of while facing him..' and taking back steps..'
"Please hyung why you always keep cold face to me..' let's be friends that's final no more arguments..' he said loudly and ran out of from their without listening taehyung words..'

Gosh this boy Anyway who cares..? Taehyung scoffed and left that place from their.
.
.
.
.
Jimin step out from his class and searching for his friend but he's no where to be found..' "where did he went..? He said he will in few minutes..' he was searching his hobi but that one side lover was busy in talking with his crush..' so he took his phone to call for his friend..' while he calling to hobi his hand automatically went in his neck to touch his chain.. it's his habit while talking the phone he used to play with chain..' his eyes widened when he lost his chain..' it might be fell down at somewhere..' he was searching around but it not their then his mind strikes something..' then he quickly ran off their and went to dance studio..to look for his chain.
.
.
.
Finally jimin reached to the dance room and slowly opened the doors and went inside..'
he was searching at the exact place where he did dance before..' he was looking so patiently but it's no where to be found..'