20

Think only those images which I shared in last chapter
Exact outfits with exacts hot & beautiful features

Sorry in advance if it's have any grammar mistakes..'

"Wishing you a
season that's merry
and bright with
the light of God's love."♥️

MERRY CHRISTMAS🎄

Enjoy the long chapter ✨
.
.
.

Jimin and hobi are walking front by intertwined their cute fingers..'
On other side jungkook and taehyung are walking at their behind while watching their actions..'
jimin and hobi are looking so excited

It's been already half an hour which they were walking silently..' and jungkook and taehyung are following them like bodyguards their behind😅

Jungkook and taehyung completely lost in their jimin and hobi charms..' while pointing with they cute delicate fingers to the different things and giggling cutely with sparky eyes..'
Taehyung was trying to calm himself when he looking at hobi because somewhat he's feeling about him anger and again his heart was beating so typically.

"Now I'm really regretting to come here kookah.." taehyung stated with boring face..'
but jungkook was completely lost in jimin's charms.
Then he turns towards at him and asked him why..?

"What happened tae tae..? Jungkook asked him worriedly.."
"See actually it's me and you supposed to have time to enjoy..' but we're just doing caretakers task for this little humans..'
Jungkook chuckled at him and caressed his hand..'

"Tae tae don't worry we will go out some other day..' but joonie hyung and Jin hyung asked us to do this right..' so we shouldn't disappoint them..'
Jungkook was dealing so smoothly but the latter was not..' he was getting on his nerves..' but he shouldn't over react for such a small thing. So taehyung was controlling his anger and calming himself by jungkook's calming words.

Taehyung sighed heavily..' ok Come let's go they're
might be "lost" somewhere..' he said while rolling his eyes sassily.
Jungkook smiled at him and followed him.

Then taekook and jimin,hobi heard loud screams from the crowd they were screaming and enjoying..' everyone looked at that direction so curiously.
They took steps towards that direction and looking at with smily faces. It was one artist which he was singing stunningly and dancing with amazing steps..'

taekook can clearly see the Dias because of their perfect height. But these little humans are not even looking after two rows because of their cute short height..'
both are tip toeing with lot of struggle but their is no use..'
jungkook and taehyung was their behind them and they saw their struggles
Jimin and hobi both turned back and looked at their hyungs with their cutest puppy eyes.with slight pouty lips.
Both are just melted into their cuteness taehyung slightly gulped his lump when he looked at hobi's big puppy eyes..'

(A/n; but our hero Jungkook didn't stop their..' he was extreme high level see what he done.😅)

Without wasting any time jungkook held jimin thin feminine waist so securely from back side and lifted him up in one shift.
Jimin was in beyond shock because suddenly jungkook lifted him up he was literally clueless.
Taehyung and hobi also looked at them with widen eyes..' taehyung literally in shock because of jungkook's sudden move..'

"Hyung what are you put me down..' jimin said in low with shaky voice.."
"Now you can clearly see perfect view of their performances jiminaa..you're just struggling to watch them right that's why I lifted up..' don't worry now you can clearly see them. Jungkook said with his bunny smile.