7

Jungkook classes was completed he was coming out from his class with his fresh mind his mood was so cheerful today he doesn't know why..' but he was excited about something unknowingly he doesn't feel this way before.' Why though..? He thought himself is it because of he relieved from his stress about projects..? Or jimin talked him with smily face..? He doesn't know why..' but one thing he will say confidently he was so happy..' But he shrugged it off all his thoughts and enjoying the present time. Now he was heading to his boyfriend's class room. Which he was so excited to see his boyfriend so badly.

Then finally he reached to his boyfriend class room and waiting for him outside so patiently.
After sometime finally taehyung exited from his class room with tired face.
Hey~ baby TAEHYUNG heard his boyfriend's voice and lifted up his head. Then he saw jungkook was waiting for him outside then he ran towards him and hugged him so tightly because he too missed him a lot..'

What happened baby tae..? You look so tired..?he said while kissing his cheeks..'

Hmm yess kookie.. I had hectic works and I have to compound these projects asap..' but I didn't have time to complete these..' he whined at him..'

Oh really still u didn't complete your project..? He asked him..'

No kookie I had only one left and that one is group project ..' My partner is coming to home today..'

What so you're busy today..?

Yess baby..' he said with sad tone..'

I'm missing you lot how many days have been we hangout together..? He asked him

I think it's been one week..' tae replied..'

Aishh..' then what should I do now..'

Taehyung was looking at him with sad face.' And he was thinking..' then he got an idea..'

Umm..' babee..' why can't you go out with jiminiee..'

Jungkook just shocked at taehyung words..'

What..?

Yeah kookie he too new to Seoul he also didn't went to outside I think so..' because namjoon hyung was busy with his studies..' once he said to me he felt very boring when he was staying in home he too didn't explore the city..' yeah do one thing take him to amusement park he will definitely enjoy it..' and you too feel like taking care of small baby..' he said cheerfully..'

jungkook was thinking deeply..' firstly he felt very happy..' because his boyfie suggested him to take out jimin..' and same time he's feeling sad because he's not going with his boyfriend..' but somewhat he's happy he will spend some time with that "cute little angel"

Kookiee taehyung taps his shoulder gently.'

Yeahh but I want to go with you baby..' jungkook sad in dull voice..'
taehyung chuckles at his behaviour..'
But I didn't have chance babe..' after completing my projects we will definitely hang out together hmm..' he said while caressing his cheeks smoothly..'
For this time go with jimin baby..'

Then jungkook nodded his head and kissed him on his forehead..'
both smiled at each other and left that place..'
.
.
"Time skips.."

Jungkook went Namjoon's hyung mansion with his latest bmw white car he dressed up manly with black tank top along with leather jacket with black jeans he dressed up very well..'
The mansion was fully secured with bodyguards and mansion was extremely looks like prince palace..'

Then he entered into mansion and looking for namjoon hyung ..' after maids inform to namjoon which they said about jungkook was visit to see him..' then he immediately came out from his room..'