15

10k+ views celebrations 🎊🎉🍾🥳 yipee.'
thank you so much guys for supporting this book a lot luv you all..  ♥️♥️

Long chapter... enjoy ☺️ sorry in advance for any grammar mistakes

.
.
.
.

Meet my boyfriend "taehyung"
These words hobi can't get digested..' his heart is already exploded..' he was sweating so badly..'

Hobi... jimin slightly hits his hand.. when he's not responding.
Then hobi came into his sense and looked at taehyung with hurtful eyes and gave fake smiled at him..'

H..hi.. he slightly stuttered..' and he didn't have dare to look at into his eyes he was looking at his shoes and controlling his out burst..' he was blinking his eyes try no to cry in font of them..'

Hi..' taehyung greeted him back..' but he didn't care about him because he was clinging to his boyfriend..'

Umm I saw him before..' taehyung stated .. jungkook and jimin looked at hobi ..'
we met before..' when he was about to fall I helped him..'
ohh..' that's great hyung.. jimin said to him but something he felt fishy..'
Jungkook didn't said anything he was looking at them with hearty eyes..'

Then taehyung helds jungkook's arms tightly and smiled at him with his famous boxy smile..'

Hobi eyes already filled with tears..' when he saw his love of his life is clinged to someone else.' It's really breaking his heart so much..'

Same goes to jimin which he saw in front of his sight was really heart breaking..' he doesn't know what's the relation ship with his jungkook hyung..? Then why he was feeling this way..? His mind was totally filled with train of thoughts..' and same time his heart was drenching so badly..'

Ok guys see u me and jungkook are going out see you tomorrow..' taehyung waved at them and going going from that place..'
jungkook looked at jimin which he looking so hurt and lowered his head. Even jungkook also feeling so bad and hurt..' he doesn't know why he's feeling this way..' but one thing he can say surely when he see jimin hurt face ., he can't tolerate it.

While leaving those two innocent boys their in hallway jungkook felt slight pain in his heart because when he saw their faces it's looking like lost puppy eyes. He can't do anything because literally taehyung was grabbing Jungkook's arms and taking him somewhere so he waved at him with full of dull face. It's make jungkook's mind so crazy. He want to go to them and grab their both hands and take them with him too but taehyung don't like anyone being third wheel in their privacy time. So jungkook sighed heavily and left that place before he lastly looked at jimin face.

Jimin and hobi standing at that same place like dumbfounded persons with hurt faces..' one person is dying for taehyung. And another innocent cutie was carving for jungkook.. but poor innocent boys didn't have any chance.. for those both handsome hunks.

When jimin looked at hobi he felt something. Hobi was at verge of crying. But he try not to cry infront of his innocent friend and controlled himself.

Jimin patted hobi's back and called him and hobi came back into senses,,'

Yeah.. jiminiee..'

Shall we go..? Jimin asked him..

Hmm.. yeah let's go..'
Comon then they're both held eachother's hands and intertwined their fingers and walking to Namjoon's class..'

The trio was get into the car..' joonie was driving Jimin sat in front seat and hobi sat back..'
the whole ride was so silent no one didn't utter single word..'
then namjoon break the silence and asked hobi something..'
"Do you like university hobi..? Namjoon asked him..'