13

Jimin woke up after some time after talking a lot with his hobi..' but when he awake hobi was not their at his side. Then he went down for his bestie and searched everywhere but their is no where to be found..'
then he went to the kitchen to ask his mom..'

"Mom where is hobi..? He asking him while rubbing his eyes cutely with his chubby fingers..'

then his mom turned back to see his little baby.'
his mom cooed at his behaviour..'

and she caressed his hair smoothly..' baby..' hobi went to outside..' he just want to see around so that's why he went..'
then why did he wakes me up..' he said while keeping cute pout..'

He didn't want to disturb your sleep baby..' so he went outside by his own..' his mom said while ruffling his hair..' cutely..'

when did he went..?

About 1hr before..' don't worry he'll be right back at anytime..'

Hmmphh..' Ok...' jimin said with pouty face and when he was turned back to go to his room..' then hobi was entering into house with bright smile..'

hobiii...' jimin slightly screamed and ran towards him.
Hey mimmiee did u awake..? He smiled at him and ruffles his hair..'
Yeah just now..' he said with cheerful smile..'
why did you wake me up..? I too will come with you know..?

Haha I don't want to disturb your sleep Minnie..'

but still I love to come with you..'

We can go tomorrow..' ok..!

Hmmphh ok.'

But hobi mind was not here..' he was thinking about his crush so briefly and amused smile appeared on his face.
Jimin observing him so deeply..' he thought something is happened to hobi..' when he went outside
"Are you ok hobi..? Jimin asked in slow voice in teasing tone..'
then hobi came back into his thoughts..' and looked at jimin..'
Jimin was looking at him with raising eyebrow..'
then hobi held jimin's tiny hands and grabbed him into his room..'
Hobi what happened..? He asking him while taking him to the room..'

Just come with me jiminaa I have to tell u something important..'
what happened..?
Then they're went to his room and locked the door.
And settled on his comfy bed..'
now they're sat comfortably and facing eachother
Now tell me..' what happened..?
Hobi took deep breath before he's saying to him.

Minnie..' I..I..' hobi was biting his lips before entered into main topic.

You what hobiaaa..? Between why are you looking so tensed is everything ok..? Just tell me don't get me nervous..'

Ok listen carefully..'

I..I saw my crush.

Whaaaaaatttt..?? Jimin screamed..?

Yess minnie..'

yayyyyyyyy.' They're both are hugged eachother so tightly..' and enjoying the news a lot..'

But how when..? Tell me tell me..' jimin asking so curiously with out taking proper breath.

Calm down calm down babe..' I will tell you hobi said while chuckling when he saw jimin's curiosity..

Then jimin sat properly and waiting for hobi explanation.

When you asleep..' I went down to go outside..' mom told me take you out with me. But I refused her because I don't want to disturb my precious baby..' he said while held his chubby cheeks..'
jimin smiled at him cutely..'

then I went outside. I'm just looking surroundings and walking slowly and enjoying the atmosphere..' then I'm passing the flowers shop I saw one person is buying a bunch of rose bouquet..'