shadow of illfate

With an unconscious jungkook hobi run to the emergency with a panicing losa trail behind them crying, and praying for their little brother. The doctors come up with aid and check jungkook who had a minor bleeding which was due to the excess stress he have been going through making lishope to panic...... the doctor give him sedative with glucose IV and ask to let him rest..... also tell them make sure he is not going through another stess account which can make him to go premature delivery. That can be clearly harmful for both mother and the child.

Lisa was holding the hands of jungkook while hobi watches the duo with a sad eyes..... looking at jungkook he thought of how god can be so cruel for that pure boy who mean no harm to anyone.......

While they waited hobi approch mr. Park family to know their address and funeral time telling they are friends and want to attend the funeral. They were said it will be conducted on next morning by 10 along with a visiting card that mention the park mansion address

By night jungkook woke up with the same panic and horror while lisa try to calm the boy by holding him to her chest patting his back and comforting him with sweet words which was no where near to work on the boy..... the father of the child in his womb is no more..... and he have no one to take care off.... the shadow of ill fate that keep on tailing him still haunting him..... with no mercy..... he cry hardly on her chest making both of them to only shed tears with the boy.

They manage to calm the boy and make him eat but what made them nervous is the boy become more emotion less when he stoped crying as if something is not okay..... the vibe he give is no where near calm.... it shows the calmness before the storm....

The next day he was discharged and jungkook ask them to take him to the funeral which they try to not take him but the stubborn boy was telling if they wont he will go by himself..... and that's how hobi and lisa take the pregnant boy whose eyes look so dead.... looking outside without any emotion.... lisa look at hobi with a worried face who just nod to her with the same worriness...

With that they reach the funeral, many rich people and the family attend the funeral of the hier of park corporation one of the famous and rich company after the kims and min's in korea.

Jungkook look at the tomb like a statue, his eyes are not having any emotions, no tear, no sadness, nothing.....he look dead.....when they arrived the funeral had already over so he dont get a chance to see the man the last time also....

He look at the stone that embedded the mans name beautifully in golden letters..... the lilly flowers around his photo..... the fagrance everything saffocate jungkook.....their lies the last hope he had in his life.....he laugh slightly at the grave like mocking his own life.

Now he need to meet the parks....to let them know about his child..... that's how they reach the park mansion by noon.....by the time everyone give their condolences and return back from the cemetry....

Jungkook get the permission and enter along with lishope, he was having slight pain in his abdomen but he dont concern about it.....he want to know what's next before ending all his worries.....just trying for his hopes the last time.....

The atmosphere of the home dont go with a house that had just conduct a funeral..... it feels a happy house....children playing.....men's and womens chatting and laughing while having wine......it seems wrong.....completely.

That's when an elderly man come and ask them

"Hello....how can we help you? "

" i am jungkook.....i come here to tell you all about Mr.park's child...." he said without any emotion holding his eight(its already over seven so i round it to eight okay) month belly....