is he? 👀👀

After settle down everything taehyung cancel the shooting of jungkook and took him and nara back to his office..... once they reach there before they settle the door hashly opens with a worried jin and namjoon along with jimin and yuna....

(You may all wonder why i suddenly make jisso insted of namjin.... you all think irene will be alive if namjin was there??  I m lazy to conduct a funeral💅)

"Bear what happen? " jin ask as he approch them they were not informed fully.... they just informed something happened with nara and jungkook and they rush not waiting a second.....

"What's happen to my princess? " namjoon ask worriedly eyeing the girl hiding into jungkooks neck.... but once she hear joon she broke the hug and look at him.... with puffy red eyes tears flowing down... he lips wobbling that breaks all of there heart.... she extend her hands towards namjoon who run to took her....

"Oh my baby.... "

"Gwandpa... bwad aunti nara boo boo... " she sniff as she show joon her inner hands where irene pinch her.... it turn purple marking how harsh the pinch was...... she was quite and not show npne but when joon come she complain him its paining.... crying as joon pull her to his chest couldn't afford to hear more..... jungkook close his mouth sobbing hard seeing his baby and tae rub on jungkooks back slowly calming the boy while his heart was breaking at how much fear n pain in nara's voice.....

They snap their head when joon utter the word.... they all feel scared at how joon look.... his jaw clenched and his eyes darken as he hold nara too close to his chest calming her down....

" i want her in my office.... one hour" 

"Appa.. that" jimin slowly speak.... they couldn't imagine what will joon do.... but joon shut jimin just with a glare.... that he never received.... all jimin can do is to gulp and pray for irene.... (well i have to find a new negative role🤧)

Later tae leave with nara and kook.... he hug both on reaching home and let them sleep....

Time passes fast.... after that incident no one dare to mess with jungkook.... well irene💅 lets be secret what happens to her....

The shooting have finished abd they waits for its release....

Meanwhile the latest movie of taehyung released.... they all planned to watch it in their home theatre....

As one saturday evening everyone settle down, they even call hobi n lisa.... along with yoongi and lia.... since yoonmin start dating.... well that's a tom n jerry one.... too complicated to understand what they are.... but the love was crystal clear....

The movie start taekook sit together while nara is with yuna and lia.... tae wrap his arms around jungkook who was used to the skinship sit there not bothered.... watching the movie fanboying over taehyung.... and taehyung who is fanboying over his husband....

He watches every emotion in jungkook face.... it goes from curios, to happy, to sad, to angry, to happiness.... it goes around.... sometimes he blush.... when he see tae shirtless in the movie while tae smirk.....

The movie end happy ending but jungkook look.... not happy thou.... he was biting his inner cheeks.... poking it.... he look pissed.... and tae look confused..... jungkook was clearly enjoying and he did nothing but stare  at jungkook.....

.. he was even more confuse when jungkook don't wait for him and walk back to room.... yuna took nara to room so tae kiss her as she slept and run to his room only to see jungkook in the corner of the bed.... giving him his back and sleep.... like how??  And most important the pillow in between them on the middle.....

Taehyung was so confused.... what exactly happen??  He silently lay down on the bed and remove the pillow and back hug jungkook

"Bun.... anything wrong? "

"Wae??  Nothing... sleep mr. Kim"

Mr. Kim??  Now from where that comes?   Tae gulp sensing the bunny look so angry right now.....

He sigh and move to kiss jungkook forhead but jungkook push him...

"I don't want your kisses mr. Kim.... go.... go and give her.... good night.... hff" he scoff and turn around pulling the entire blanket from taehyung and sleep....

While tae look stunned to speak or breath.....

What just happened?  He question as he look at jungkook figure that's wraped in the blanked abd his eyes wide realising.....

Noway??  Did... did he get jealous??

Now that he think the excited bunny's mood changed from the ending scene which was a kissing scene....

Taehyung want to dance right now.... his bunny is jealous..... that's means...  that means he start to see him as his husband not as an idol.... he start to feel for him..... now he need to make jungkook realise.....

He smirk and hug jungkook like a koala.... in so much happiness.....

__________________________________________

Look who is here??  Good gurl🥳🥳🥳

How was it🤪

Do comment