challenge

indeed a tiger..... for your second question..... i was talking about

Nara.... Jeon Nara.... and for your first question..... indeed i am sorry to not introduce first..... i apologize..... well.... i am....

Park Bogum" the man said with a smirk that dont really get any reaction back from the Kims...

"Don't play around and spill the fuck you want.....fast...we dont have time to spend for some shits like you" taehyung speak with much authority telling bogum that how much low life he is in front of taehyung..... this is not bogum expected he expect namjoon and taehyung go all vulnerable hearing about nara....but they seems unaffected....

" So....jeon nara....oh sorry she is Park Nara in real.....she is my brothers daughter.....whose surrogate mother run with her with the money my brother give him and hide our baby.....and finally we come to get back her....that's when we found out the Kims are keeping that slut and our baby.....do what ever with that boy....but nara....she is ours.....and we find that you Kim Taehyung is taking care as your daughter and is pretty good attached to her......

So we have an offer.....its not because we dont our baby, but since she is attached to you and obviously you too attached to her....we find it bad to make you both separate.....  so we literally give you our heir..... so in return we want a pretty good share of the Kim enterprise.... "

There was no change in namjoon or taehyung....they look unaffected clearly making bogum question his spys.....

"So here is the deal Mr.Park Bogum.....jeon Nara is my daughter..... and i am not going to give you either her or my shares.....you can have the juice that's placed for you....finish it and fuck off...."

Bogum was irritated.....he have to go further..... like his wife said....

" you are missing something taehyung.....there was a total choas out there with that filthy boy and nara with your name.....its good for all if that issue dont surface again.....and this is the good way i am asking for her or the share..... or else i will take her custody legally.....remember she belongs to Park....her DNA don't even have a cell of that filthy bitch to show that he have any relation to nara.....or does you.....but we have....."

Bogum was too confident that this time he could get taehyung in his palm.....

"First of all....i dare you to call jungkook aby filthy words from your tongue..... i will make sure you wont have a tongue to speak your your wife after that......and secondly..... go legally i know how to claim my daughter..... and you blackmailing me??  Check yourself who yoi are talking..... do you think speading that rumors can make me fall....try it then....i challenge you mr park"

Bogum was humiliated clearly.....nothing works.....he was failed like nothing.....parks were good in relation with the kims when it was his brother but later after his death everything change.....namjoon dont like his policies and he break the tie with the parks and that make a huge lose....those who support namjoon take his path and leave the partnership with bogum...... the only way he won't become a beggar was to get share from kim so he can market that and get patners.....so he keep spys with kims to know any chance to make a good move....that's how hevknow about nara and jungkook....he was ready to blow the issue more but then unexpectedly seokjin just close it in seconds .... but then he knew of jungkook have taehyungs soft spot....when he see the boy he find that he knew the boy....later his wife confirmed it was the boy that come claiming the child was of his brothers....that's where he find a chance....he secretly get a sample from nara and do a dna test that confirms she is indeed park....and the way taehyung treat her to a level to sign as father was the correct chance to manipulate or threat taehyung.....but....it don't gp as he planned.....

Taehyung woke up from his seat and bow to his appa who nod him back

"Appa...i think my job is over....i have some work... i m going "

"Sure tae..."

Without any more words taehyung went out ignoring bogum....and when he see namjoon was also not giving him a attention he woke up and went out .. all humiliated and frustrated....

A week from the incident jungkook received a registered letter addressed to him to the Kim's mansion....

First of all he was shocked how someone send a letter to him at that place......second he dont know who is there to send a letter....

He opened the letter, it was from an advocate.... a legal notice....he furrow his eyebrose....reading down only to shock and widen his eyes in horror.....he fall on the floor....he feel he couldn't breath.....all he need is taehyung and that's exactly he do....

He somehow get the phone and call taehyung who was at his photoshot for his new movie with irene and jennie.....and both bitches are fighting for him and the main lead making his head ache like hell.....that's when his phone ring....he smile and took the call....

"Hey bun" but then his eyes widen....he stood up making jimin to look at him.....

" i m coming....wait there"

"Chim...i m going home..... bun....he is not okay....i think his panic attacks is kicking..... just settle here and come home okay " jimin just nod in concern and tae run to his car making everyone to look what just happen and the two girls to wonder what's the reason behind tae tp run like that....

When tae reach home jungkook was hugging nara to his chest and crying.....nara look scared seeing her mom crying like that.....tae dont know what happen....when he attent the call all he hear was broken hyung.....and the heavy breathing from jungkook with loud sobs that pierced his heart....

He run to his babies and hug them both in to his chest....when nara see her dada she feel relived and call him out..... just like jungkook....who loosen his grip on nara which he hold so tightly like his life depend on it and hold taehyungs shirt and hide his face on taehyungs neck like a baby....

"Bun....baby...why are you crying....what's wrong bubba....tell me...."

Jungkook was not telling anything.... he was crying..... then tae saw the envelop in their bed....he lay nara on the bed and make jungkook to sit properly on his lap....who unknowingly climb on to taehyungs lap seeking a safe place....tae was still rubbing the boys back who was cryimg in his arms....he took the notice and read it....clenching his jaw and darkening his eyes....

To Jeon Jungkook,

This is to inform you about the petition that was filed on the court for the legal custody of Park Nara....who is currently under the name Jeon Nara, residing with you. Her legal family issue a case and petitioned to get her back. The first hearing will be on 6/02/2019  on monday at seoul court. 

Legal advisor
Adv. Xxxxxxxxxx
31/01/2019

( i dont know how legal papers works...okay...so bere with it and sorry if anyone is adv here🤭)

Taehyung drop the paper and hug the boy and said in his low voice....strong and powerful

"She is my daughter bun....our daughter..... no one will dare to take from us....calm down"

_________________________________________

You guys are right....its from the parks only.....

So how do you think taehyung is gonna get her back?? 

Everything is in favor of bogum.....he have the surrogacy papers..... where jungkook clearly sign he wont have any right over the baby....he have dna test showing she is not jungkooks daughter....he have receipts showing they send money to jungkook... and some manipulated evidence too....

How will tae overcome all these??