things i missed once🥰

The next morning the couple were cuddled inside their warm blanket.... the cool breeze comes inside making them to seek morr warmth from each other.... the birds chirpping and the flowery scents everything seems so calm, pleasurable and beautiful.....

Taehyung was the first to open his eyes.... with a bright boxy smile he look at jungkook.... the boy had accepted him as his husband.... the long waiting had ended today......

He lean down kissing jungkook nose who scrunched it cutely.... his one hand is still over jungkooks bare waist..... and the skin he feel under his palm.... goodness he might have squueze the boy making him whine and open his eyes....

"Oh... i m sorry pup" taehyung whisper acknowledged what he did and that's ut jungkook look at him comically, with red tinted cheek and taehyung exactly know what runs in that coconut head.... yes his little husband is gonna run like a rocket again.... huh but not today....

He smirk as he see jungkook try to sit and run pushing the boy in to the bed and squeezing his waist.... hovering jungkook and stare into his eyes (goodness i am blushing shit) 

"No pup... you are not gonna run away from me " he whisper agaist jungkook's lips who was holding his breath and cheeks look red like beetroot....

"Mmmhh" jungkook moan as his husband attach his lips on his, a deep and slightly rough one..... he moan when he feel taehyung pinching his waist thumbs rubbing over his ribcage.... as he  hold taehyungs hair tangled with his fingers......
(Why the fuck are they so horny🤧🤧 this is not suppose to be like this.... oh no.... i hope i am not going over with them.... u understand they love and tae waited so much right.... if u feel its more plz do comment i dont knw what thr hell i am writing 🤧🤧)

Taehyung invade the yongers cavern as his tougue hungry taste the boy while jungkook was becoming a mess... a hot mess under taehyung.... moaning and his toes curled up..... he slowly push tae letting him know he want to breath as tae detach their lips..... watching the boy hungrily taking the breath, with swollen open lips, sweats on his forhead, closed eyes.... he  try.... keyword try to control but kim jungkook is so inviting that he dive right into jungkook sweaty neck.... into the boys mole that always tease him for months.... and

"Ahh... " jungkook moan a littlr louder pushing his head back and clutching on to taehyungs shoulder as he feel his husband suck and bite his neck.... he sure taehyung will mark him with purple marks at the way the man sucking him.....

Taehyung trail thr kisses down the color bone with the encouraging moans he receive from jungkook..... when

"Mommaa.... daddaaa..... "

Taehyung drop into jungkook neck sighing heavily and whine when he hear a giggling from jungkook.... he look at jungkook who gigglr taunting his mysery

"I will may you pay for it pup.... you wait.... "

He watch how jungkook stop his gigglr and gulp down looking shy and red, oh he enjoy seeing the boy red under him.....

"Thank you for the beautiful morning love.... hopr i will have this serving daily..... " he smirk as he peck jungkook and walk to the bathroom since he have to do some important business that's not good for his four year old daughter to know🤭🤭🙈🙈

Jungkook hide his face under the pillow abd whine in shy when the next knock was heard.... he sit up and make his shirt in place and walk to door opening it to see nara in her unicorn pyjamas.... sulking