proposal

Hey bubs...
How are you doing?? First of all thankyou so much for the support you give me last day..... i dont knw seriously u guys r my everything....

I am so sorry to break my promise to update this and blood lili and hold it....as u see something came up in btwn and i was trapped into it.... n was not able to write...

Thirdly i wanna say to those shits if u r seeing this

"See this u bloody shit....i m writing again....u know i got my bubs.... and i will show you how my tae gonna baby his kook today....u piece of..... "

Bubs i m sorry for that.... but i know they gonna see this anyway...😈🤷

Belated bday to paruse...🥳🥳 and crystal 🥳🥳🥳🥳 sorry i put this so late....forgive me😋

Lets go......

Taehyung was holding his boy who was crying so hard holding him tightly and murmur the same words again and again.....

Taehyung pat his hair slowly..... he try to speak consoling the boy.... and half hour later jungkook stop his crying.... by the time he was exhausted from all the things he went and the crying....

Seeing jungkook getting weak in his hold taehyung broke the hug and make jungkook to look at him which break his heart... the boy look so lifeless and pathetic... taehyung sit on the floor infront of jungkook holding the boys face in his hands...

He lean his forhead touching kookies and wipe the tears that staining the paled cheeks....

"Bun.... do you trust me? "

"Tha... that's.... the only... thing... i am still breathing.... "

Tae smile at the answer after all these his bun trust him with his life with nara's life....

"I have to talk to you.... we have one day.... dont worry much.... i have done every single thing.... but as the last i need your help.... but before you should eat.... "

"Hyung... i will do anything.... just ask me" jungkook told him hholding taehyung hands eager to do whatever it is if that what he has to do for nara...

"No love... u have to eat... or i wont let you do anything.... " taehyung said in a strict manner.... insted of getting hurt or annoyance jungkook pout sulking like a kid getting scolding not for eat.... his swollen red lips pouted in round, shining with the wetness..... and his nose that look like a cute cherry.... how can he look so beautiful even after he cry?? Taehyung was looking at his bun lovingly witj so many question and whines to himself to control....

Like always taehyung smile and bob kookies nose making the boy to scrunch it....

"You will kill me with ur cuteness bun" taehyung whisper as he walk to get the food...

He watch jungkook eat silently.... till the boy finish.... which should be said as forceful make him finish...

"Wash up and come to appa's office okay... i will be waiting.... dont worry nara is asleep... " tae said patting jungkook hair and leave the room...

Jungkook washup fast he dont waste time.... he cant.... he has to do anything the kims ask so that they can help him

Fifteen minutes later jungkook walks nervously to namjoons home office.... by when he reach namjin were seated on the chair.... jimin and yuna were on the couch and tae was seated oppo to namjin.... they all turn to kook when he reach....taehyung walk towards jungkook seeing the boy is nervous by the way he was nibbling his lips and his doe eyes wander around all of their face....