heartbeats

Hey bubs,
Thankyou for staying with me and comfort me when i go through shits....anyway i restart my sections for my anxiety, it comes often nowadays eventhou i try to not get into it i am helpless🤭🤭 anyway i am happy when i am here with you ,u guys wont scare me ,dont judge me and calls me unnie always and loves me

I am sorry for using u all last time also ,again ....to escape .... I love you all for how genuine u stay with me and send me messages ,i read all but i was not able to reply you all,i am sorry....

I love you so much ,my precious assets 💕😘
So dada is on the way to reach half million ,i am speechless at this point of what in the world is happening with this book, but above all other things what i love about this book is how u all become a part of a family here,being naras aunts and sisters in no minute,with teasing and caring you all show to each other and to my characters.....u guys are really the best i could ever wish for....love u all....😘

So lets get to it........💃

Time skips to one month ,so consider now jimin is four month and jungkook is three.....i a not good with clinical aspects of gynec okay....bere with me🤭🤭

Jimin is getting better with his morning sickness,his little buddy really start to show mercy on the boy ,and stop vomiting considerably.....he only get nauseous rarely which is far better than what it was previously.....

He start to eat food now and he is getting better with energy too.....about jungkook ,ge becomes like a worn in a coccoon ......where taehyung made himself the most safest cocoon for his little one...... It feels like jungkook is taehyungs shadow,the boy is always with taehyung.....most days he took jungkook to office and rarely he dont ,where he himself going to office starts to get considerably lesser.....

Namjoon and jin takes more of taehyungs office works and do ,since jimin is not able to assist it gets really hard for rose to cope up with everything and they hire a girl as taehyungs assistant for the time being ,who rarely see taehyung in office,her job was to get every files and send it to taehyung day to day which she do perfectly.....

Lisa and hobi comes every day to kims ,hobi start the new cafe two weeks back ,still he prepare food for both jimin and jungkook according to their preferance and meet both ,and took nara to school while he leaves.....whereas lisa stays with the duo in home even if taehyung is there,she still stays and do everything the boys want like a mother..... She scold them if they dont eat ,she tell stories and plays with them keeping them happy......to say every one in the house if thankful for lisehope ......

It do hurt them while seeing lisa talk with the babies in jikook belly, in playful voice and refers to herself like nara calls ,and playfully tells to jimin and jungkook she will have two more babies.....even though she laugh while saying that everyone hearing could feel the pain in her heart in the sentance.....but no one could deny how genuinly she is happy and loving for the boys......

Today is jungkook second checkup in his first trimester ,and jungkook is so nervous will be an understatment,he dont sleep last night thinking what the doctor will say....it take a lot of effort from taehyung to convince him and divert the boy to sleep......

He gets ready in a comfortable outfit, a t shirt and pants that is not tight for him......his pregnancy was not announced publicaly and they were not ready to do it not before the first trimmerster atleast considering how crazy taehyungs fans are still with the fact of jungkook being his husband.....where a large amount of them support taekook and become a fan of both......

They took an appointment in kims hospital and clearout everyone and ask only wendy to be there while the checkup ,they dont want anything to get leak out ....