mine forever

Bubs this is the continuation of the last chapter.....if anyone of u Dont read a chapter named arrangements plz do read and come back.....this is a second update on today.....lets continue....

Taehyung was standing in the stage with yoongi by his side hobi was standing out of the stage helping rose with something and namjoon stays there when jin comes and hold his biceps

"You look beautiful love....i missed you"

" Me too my handsome"

They exchange a smile and jin said something to joon who nod and smile ....he walk to hobi who was talking to a staff.....when he see namjin he smile and bow a little.....

"Hoseok come with me"

"Yes..." They took him outside where lisa and lia was waiting with jungkook while jimin walk inside and stay the other side of taehyung ....he help in adjusting taehyung coat that seems to not in place.....

"You are fine right chimmy?" He pat jimins hair carefully ask the boy who smile widely

"I am as always"

Yoongi just smile at the duo....he just remember how namjoon walk jimin and gives his hands to him last day.....and said in an almost threat voice to keep the boy safe and never let him cry ever...makimg yoongi to gulp and accept the order just like that

Yuna and rose were with nara who will be the brides maid and ring bearer who was so excited and twirling her dress and smiling happily that she look like a doll.... excited to show her joonie appa.....(here we go🥴🤧)

Hobi eyes tears once he see jungkook who immediately hug the boy telling exactly same like lisa....while namjin and lia watches as how both lisehope wrap jungkook in their hug..... praising him again and again

"Hoba....hold his hands to walk down the aisle" namjoon said making both lisa and hobi to look back at him....with wide eyes...

"No...no sir its not correct" he was refusing thinking he dont deserve to be in the place where he dont put a single penny for the wedding or help jungkook have a good life..... everything was kims mercy and they deserve the honor.....

" If that's not correct i dont what will be then.....you deserve to be have that honor....look at jungkook how his eyes sparkles at the thought.....so no arguments"

With that they turns and walk inside

While hobi and lisa have teras rolls down their eyes

"I....i think....god....still like us....atleast.....we got a chance like this...." Like everybody they also have this dream of having a baby their growth , education, their marriage and the day they will took them to the aisle.... when u are not blessed one then everytime you see anything your dreams will increase to kill you......

After a few minute that took for both of them to calms down .....lia again make the atmosphere goofy .....and they get ready to walk the aisle.....

They stand near the temporary build entrance that decorated with white flowers and crystals.....

Jungkook took a deep breath and hold his hand with hobi who smile at him lovingly......

The music starts to play

The door opens and nara was there amiling at him