heaven

Jungkook was still afraid of the waves and also about taehyung career.... he try to say that he dont have to do but taehyung and jin is not having it at all.... lets say taehyung is stubborn like jin when he took a decision its the end of the discussion....

They get in the limo after telling yoongi and lia thanks.... lia even mention that yoongi is still available making yoongi to wide his eyes and smack her head.... okay we cant blame her.... who would say no to have a brother in law like jungkook.

They reach the kim's mansion..... jungkook was scared so badly.... nara was still in taehyungs hand she even refuse to go to jungkook even thou she is hungry..... and taehyung love the girl possessive over him..... like niki is her favorite oppa that she grew up with... but on the way when niki playing with her he hug taehyung like always..... but that only took the bubble girl to look pissed even though she look cute in that look of her.... she push niki's arms from her nara like a possessive daughter..... and claim taehyung as "nara baby's dada"....

That was the first time taehyung felt happy to be called him as a girl's..... he feel content when she clam him to be her dada.... like is that possible to feel how happy he is for her being clingy and possessive of him??  He don't care..... and he know he love the feeling of being nara's dada and he love the girl....

All seems surprised at her instinct..... and action the more surprised one was jungkook.... lol he look pale when she behave so..... but soon they all laugh and taehyung hugs her because of her cuteness and kisses her....

They reach the mansion where namjoon and jimin where present.... they do have a brief of jungkook and nara is with them..... they are confuse but dont doubt jin and taehyung decision as they knew the both will never do reckless in anything.....

Jimin look shock seeing taehyung with a baby all goofy and laughing..... even namjoon look at his husband with a questioning eyes..... they all settle down.... even the butler who open the door and the maids where confuse....

They ask jungkook to sit down.... who was clearly bowing with every single soul in the mansion.....

"Stop it jungkook.... you will break your neck if you bow like this... " taehyung say laughing at his comment making everyone to wonder what's going on

"Okay now spill.... " namjoon say as jimin who nod while playing with nara who is in taehyung lap...

And jin and jisso explain everything making every single one in the mansion to cry of jungkooks life and proud of how their taehyung is.... even the maids feel proud of him...

"It... its... okay... sir.... we... dont.. want to... make anymore.... trouble" jungkook says slowly and stand up bowing again

"Yuna.... show them their room.... and keep him company..... " namjoon said surprising everyone with his dimple smile..... even jungkook who look with his shocked eyes

"Its okay.... dont feel scared of us.... and yuna is of your age.... she can give you company..... and you can work if you want.... we dont want to make you, but as far as i heard i know you feel ease if you work..... so choose what ever you want to work on..... and jimin arrange an appointment with the pediatric tommorow for nara..... the best one in that..... take rest jungkook... we can meet in dinner"

Blink... once.... twice.... trice.....

Jungkook look at the man who is the most powerful in korea.... speaking to him in smile and softly..... is he dreaming??  Are they suppose to sound rude??  Why is he so gentle??  Why is they all gentle?? 

But the rest dont seem surprise at all.... kim namjoon is powerful and dangerous when it needed..... or else he is a calm and compassionate man.... who help people and his way of understanding others are so high.... no wonder he is a business emperor....

He knew jungkook will refuse everything if he is not given a job.... that boy have a handful of his pride..... and he love the boy of how much strong he is.....

Yuna took them to a room which is good no best in jungkook words..... its white and pink in interior.... its not a room for staff it actually for the guest.... which means he was given one if the best....

Yuna is a good girl who feel happy to have a friend.... they talk as jungkook dont have so much to unpack or anything..... they play with nara who hardly come with jungkook only bcoz she was hungry..... yuna tell him that she was also an orphan but jin and namjoon sponser her and teach her..... she is not actually maid there.... she is jin's assistant...... they ask her what she want as a job when she complete her studies abd she just want to be with jin... who she consider as her eomma who come with chocolate and story book every weekend and put her to sleep.....

And jin and namjoon was so happy to have her too.... bcoz they only raise boys even taehyung or jimin so having a girl they love her..... taehyung even allow her to call him oppa so as jimin.....

Kim's seems intimidate to the whole world with their powerful aura but within the mansion they are all sweet, goofy.... actually unlike all rich mansion kim's are heaven.... ask any staff.... even most of their staff want to be maid of the kim's regardless of their degree.... can u inagine how beautiful they might have treated if others want that job?? 

They truly are angels for good people and complete devils for the bad.... among the four including jimin.... jin and jimin are scariest if angry...... and about tae and joon well you dont get time   to think how dangerous are they of 😈😈

Jungkook have his dinner with them.... he was still confuse of what's happening in his life..... he can't completely accept the fact he is eating dinner with them and staying in their home.....

Nara is becoming completely like taehyungs daughter..... she even go to namjoon poking his dimple making them all laugh.... jimin become her favourite uncle in a few hours so as yuna..... above everyone she love her dada so as her dada love her back....

That night she sleep in her dada's chest until jungkook thank him and took her.... taehyung look at them both with an unknown expression without knowing that his eomma understand how sparkling his eyes where looking at jungkook and nara....

Just like every night jungkook sleep in taehyung voice singing for him.....

And taehyung feel peaceful..... he smell as his own shirt.... he have that smell of nara.... faint and soft with a slight touch of milky scent she have..... unknowingly he feel good and happy how he smell of her.... is this wonderful to be a father? 

He took his phone serching first something..... his eyes got caught on something that make him smile.....

That night after days they all slept peacefully.....

__________________________________[_

Nothing much.... but i hope u all love it

All of you take care.... go check immediately if u r symptomatic..... stay safe all of you....