250k😭😭😭😭

Bubsಥ‿ಥಥ‿ಥಥ‿ಥಥ‿ಥ(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

I m not your dada reach 250k.   
I am so happy and scared seeing that
I never imagine this is going to be like this....not it will grow this fast ....this is actually scaring me .....

I am so thankful that i dont even know what to do now.....i keep on collecting picture for chapters and i am getting blank to write a thanks giving chapter but.....i am out of words.....

I feel it wont reach my expectations etc etc.....

Would you mind if the next chapter is of nara special....because people miss her ....and yes i dont give glimpse of her.....its actually my fault i m jot good at managing more characters at once....and this whole book is of jungkook's life so i concentarte more on her.....hope its okay.....

I would like to say....as many can guess by the way....u can take this as spoiler or anything,yes kookie is pregnant......but i need time to make it announce.....hope u wont be diassponted.....

This story need time ....as u know.....

And i want you to ask my sorry that this book is taking more chapters than i expected.......its already around 90 chapters if u exclude all the unwanted chapter like this i used to write.......

I hope that's all right for u....

This book....i can't simply stop by saying 'they lived happily everafter ' or any shits

As soany threat me by saying never let jungkook cry,he suffered enough....so whatever u want but he need justice and a life he deserve at the end.....

Yes i get it ....he deserve....but the mean time....there are things that are yet to be sorted on his life.....and you need to face ot with him....

I already say you this is a happy ending book.....but it need time.....

Hope i am not bothering you all by the length

Once again thanks a lot ....for ur love and support.....

This book gives me a family here....i cant be thankful enough to this book....

We talk in comments and what i really love is how u all become so protective of jungkook and nara.....u just adopted them and i am so happy how u all love them.....

Love you.....i try to make an update ....stay happy