oyster for you

Jungkook was curled against taehyungs chest from the time he was taken out from the bathroom.....

He is calm with winter bear but his hold on taehyung was as tight as he hold it frst time.....

Others left the duo in the room where taehyung hold hid pup in his lap, rocking him slightly and was speaking to him until he hear a giggle from the boy.....

" You have to eat pup.....our capcake will be hungry otherwise......come lets bath" taehyung try to woke up but jungkook snuggle into his neck holding him tighter shaking his head as no

" Hyungie will come with you love ......lets bath together.....what say?" He see thep puppy eyes looking at him with a pout that he couldn't hold back to kiss ......as he smile , taking the boy in his arms who wrap his legs around taehyungs torso.....

He let jungkook stand in the floor as he make the bath for the boy checking the temperature.....while jungkook watch him with love.....he is indeed madly in love......a love that is way more than his insecurity......

He let taehyung manhandle him......let him rid of his clothes......taehyung turns him around to the mirror .......as he snake his arms over the at belly....resting his head over jungkooks shoulders and kisses him.....

Jungkook watches how delicately taehyung treat him.....he always does so.....the long fingers over his belly .....caresing him with slender feather touch.....the deep black eyes that look straight at his through the mirror.....the smile that he always feel peace at.......

And he smile.....his bunny smile..... taehyung's favourite......after their wedding reception this is the frst time he smiled.......

"I love you " he whispered looking at taehyung..... something he rarely does unlike taehyung......that earns a squeeze as he was pressed tightly against the broad hard chest......

"I love you more pup......more than anything"

He take the boy to the bath shreding both if their clothes as he join the younger,washing him with care giving kisses.....every single second he assure jungkook he is loved......more than yesterday and  less than tomorrow......

By the time both washed up jin was already in the room with breakfast.....he smile at jungkook taking his hands and leading to the couch......and feeded himself......telling dont get stressed they all are there for him

Once he finish jin give a forhead kiss before walking out ...all while taehyung was looking at jungkook and his eomma with so much love......

"Hyungie nara"

" She was so afraid from you fall and then cry.....my princess..... don't worry she is with her crush...haha"

Jungkook also smile at that.....they later join the rest where nara immediately cling on jungkook kissing him with teary eyes and pout.....which then smile knowing her mumma is okay now......

Taehyung had reschedule jungkook appointment,there is no way he would let jungkook work at the moment,or atleast not for the time being till the boy is fine with himself......

He also schedule his worksas much as possible and took a leave for the time being......namjoon was all supportive to handle the company by himself and he know jin is always there when he need a hand......

Hobi and lisa reach as soon as they got the news.....they hugged him and comes with sweets feeding the boy to full .....must say......they were feeling estacy knowing their little one is carrying again.....but this time they are more than assured their little bunny is all happy......they were sad knowing what happen last day......lisa keep accompany the boy from the moment she heard it..... while hobi took incharge of kitchen preparing jungkooks favourite dishes .....