first meet

Nara is getting more attached to taehyung..... and jungkook can't help anything regarding it..... nara's health is getting better day by day which is a happy thing for jungkook..... jisso want to ask about nara's father but she dont know how to come up.... and how to start a comolicated topic to jungkook.....

Taehyung thought his life is back to somewhat normal without much scandals..... he had three projects on waiting and one shooting going on..... he had a quite busy schedule..... the new project was with a new cast..... mina.... she, she is sort of jennie.... or a bit more.... jennie fake her shyness while  mina try to fake innocence infront of taehyung and become a bitch outside.....she was playing more planningly than jennie......but one thing remain constant for both....the hate towards park jimin.....the shadow of kim taehyung.....nothing help to seperate the boy from taehyung at any cost.....he had a sassy approch that he wont bend for any of their plans.....

The another cast is of lia the second lead....so in set taehyung was more comfortable regadless of all the thibgs going on his back which he surely awar off.....taehyung jimin and lia use to sit together, have fun which make everyone amuze as they never see taehyung so freely like that except with jimin.....and as hidden fact mina hate lia may be more than jennie.... because she saw how friendly they are with her eyes.....

She try to approch them but the sudden behaviour change in taehyung was too noticeable which she know can harm her just like what happen to jennie....so shd try to grit her teeth and wait for a good opportunity.

While on the other side jungkook and nara have a good life.....nara still call tae as dada in their house so for jungkook its not a big deal too....

Nealy after four months....that is nara is two and a half year approximately..... she was adviced that their is no need for a immediate surgery which jungkook is thankful for.....

As of one day jisso take niki along with jungkook and nara for shopping.....as jisso is a famous actress she was in her mask and cap disguised well.....jungkook and nara were first time to mall....the huge interior, the artworks, the shops, everything amaze both of them.....jisso see how the both looking around like a curious kid which indeed make her sad and slap mentally for not taking them before.....can't blame this is the first time she took a pretty good vacation.....

Jisso was indeed planing to buy something for both jungkook and nara..... they both go to the resturant have food which jungkook almost had his eyesballs out seeing the price and tell he is not hungry, but of course jisso order for them.....to say that was the best ever food jungkook had ever tasted.....he feel so happy even nara.....they get two pair of dresses, jisso was ready to buy a few more but jungkook beg her not to.....jungkook can clearly tell he is not gonna wear those anytime soon....its so expensive he cant think of wearing it and making it dirty.... nara got a cute shoe which he clap her hands in excitement.... but that day also no one see the little nara's eyes stuck on a cinderella toy on the corner.... the blue dressed princess always attract her.... that day also they come out with a cute pout on nara, but she is so happy for what she got, he got icecream, a shoe, dress..... so she dont want her momma to bother more..... she hide it again....

They reach the ground floor as to return back after a huge shoping which jisso ask them to send it home.... on reaching the ground floor there was some event going on..... they see a crowd look like a fan meeting..... jisso was not having a mind to bother it.... but the curious eyes of jungkook and nara watches and try to know whats going on..... and jungkook see the man sitting there..... his eyes wide and gasp loud making jisso to look at them, nara was also looking at jungkook...

"What's wrong kookie"

"Its kim taehyung shi"

Jisso look at the banner placed with taehyungs cutouts

"Ahh.... yes i guess he have a fan meeting.... "

Since jisso don't take her bodyguard she cant randomly show up and go.... so she tell it causually and start to walk out with niki.... but she sence jungkook is not coming.... looking back both jungkook and nara in his arms are stretching to see taehyung....

"Kookie"

"Ah maam.... sorry " he bows and start to walk to her while turing and looking back at taehyung in between

"You wanna meet him? " jisso ask making jungkook to wide his eyes.... do he wanna meet taehyung, i mean his gaurdian angel??  If u ask it will always be yes.... but can he see him.... like he is so famous and a great man right?  Can he?? 

He nod a unsure nod.... jisso take out hsr phone and call taehyung telling she is sending someone with her recommendations now... tell his body gaurds to let him see you fast... which taehyung agree, its not a big deal and if jisso ask it must be an important person right.....

She tell that she will wait in the car in the parking and write something on her own card and give jungkook and ask him ti show it to the gaurds....

Jungkook is so exicted.... he is gonna see the man he admire the most in his life, which he never in his wildest dreams also think of seeing.... he was almost junbing while going to the security who already received the message from taehyung, he show the card with jisso aign and recommendations, the security check it thoroughly and allow him with a body gaurd since he is getting in without in the que which a lot of people are wauting which can make a chaos if he is not gaurded and taken, and taehyung ask them to since its someone jisso send.

Jungkook heart was beating so fast.... there are a lot of people, maby havd gifts and photocards, autograph book.... he dont have anything.... he just want to say a thankyou to the man who help him and nara so much...... he is so excited that his heartbeat can hear from outside..... as he walk he feels his legs are going jelly, nara is looking around with her small eyes curiously..... people are looking at the boy and the baby who is escorted and directly send to taehyung without any protocols..... they look curious to know who this boy is..... obviously he is no famous.....

What jungkook completely forget in his fanboy mind is... that his daughter have a vague image about kim taehyung..... as her DADA....

He see the man sitting there like a king.... he have a smile.... he was talking with some fan.... who was shyly telling him something while he was sighning her book.....

people are calling his name loudly for taking photos, vediographers, fansites, photographers, even from his company...... so many are there...... but that when the quite nara see someone.... her eyes sparkle at the man he see.... and with a loud cheerful voice he call out making the whole arena to go silent..... and to jungkook to froze on the spot....

"Dada..... dada.... " her small arms were extended towards taehyunv who look at both of them as confuse as the his fans..... jungkook clearly see his past life in his eyes..... every happiness he had till now is going this second.....

_______________________________________
How is it?? 

So they meet..... and the drama gonna start....