promise

Jungkook hug lisa and hobi who lovingly hug the boy with love.... they ask how they are to each other.... taehyung listen and watch them with nara lovingly..... he was so thankful for lishope to be there for jungkook as well as nara....

Jin and yuna went back to office.... they have to deal alot....

Meanwhile yoongi was looking at jimin with a smile.... just he love how happy as sassy jimin is.... the way he talk to hobi and jungkook..... that's when he saw lia approch them

"Oppa~" he called jimin with a sulking face clearly telling it that she is not fond of jimin ignoring her

"Wae??  Lia baby sulking? " jimin tease back poking her chubby cheeks... not knowing someone was getting an unknown feeling in their head.... yoongi poke his cheek in annoyance watching his sister and the 'boy' talking so causually and lovingly..... his mind was asking whether they are dating and he have no idea why its boiling his head in the first place.... he assure himself that its because lia is his baby sister....

Jimin was about to wrap his arms around lia's shoulder casually when his hands are yank back harshly...

"What the heck" jimin sneered at a cat looking guy... is he... he look at the face.... damn it that man is hot.... that's first thing jimin mind scream at him but he mentally slaped and look at yoongi with firing eyes

"Oppa what's wrong?  Why are you rude to chimmy oppa" lia being the typically sister screamed at yoongi who still looking at jimin.... his eyes.... his nose.... his plum lips.... no.... just his face....

"Don't touch my sister " yoongi tell in a low register.... and jimin... tilt his head and smirk back.... like he will do what this cat saying

"I will.... she is my sister too.... if u are not fond close your eyes and feed some fish you cat"

"You.... you squeezy dumpling.... you better stay out... i am her brother who born from same mother..... stay away"

"Who are you calling squeezy dumbling you hot cat"

The others are looking back and forth them not understand whether they are complimenting or fighting.... taehyung want to laugh bcox he can see his best friend may have a little crush on yoongi.... may be wise versa too....

When they bicker and come towards each other that their noses where almost touch lia pull yoongi's color to back.... they both look they will kill each other but that's not what they will do

"Yaahh.... stop you both.... why are you bickering like old married couple" lia stopped them by screaming making all to laugh even nara clap her hands laughing...

"Okay.... jimin oppa do u have a girlfriend or boyfriend " lia ask.... but more than her her brother was interested in the answer that yoongi watch jimin with full attention...

"No.... why are you asking me that? "

" okay bingo..... oppa jimin oppa is single..... you better get you ass worked up and date him.... i am done with your single life that you are eating my nerves.... and you jimin oppa get your sexy ass do whatever.... love or seduce make this cat fall for you..... so you will also have full right over me as a brother.... " jimin and yoongi look at lia with wide open mouth.... lia walk towards their car after actioning  yoongi that's she is watching him.....

"Chim you go with lia and hyung..... i have to take bun and nara with me.... " tae said draging a giggling kookie with him lisehope also trail behind them to their car....

Yoongi and jimin stand there awkwardly..... blush crept over their faces..

"I.... she.... uff.... okay.... i am sorry on behalf of her..... " yoongi break the silence